Not Letting Me Sign In

Discus and support Not Letting Me Sign In in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have sign in with my email and password and it has all worked but when it says to put in the date of birth it doesnt work. I type it in and press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LaceyMenzies, Oct 5, 2018.

1. LaceyMenzies
    LaceyMenzies Guest

Not Letting Me Sign In

I have sign in with my email and password and it has all worked but when it says to put in the date of birth it doesnt work. I type it in and press ‘next’ but then it just keeps asking for the ‘day’ even though I have already put it in.

:)

LaceyMenzies, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Not letting me sign in.

Hi there, i have this problem, i have full connection, i tested it about four times, then i sign in and it says connection to xbox live has been lost. someone help?

tyleeerrrrrrr, Oct 5, 2018
  3. cynic(2)
    cynic(2) Guest
    Will not let me sign in

The same thing with me. I have tried removing the account and it fails. It also failed right away when trying to add a new account.

cynic(2), Oct 5, 2018
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Not Letting Me Sign In

Hi, it could be the date format, sometimes you need to put month/day/year or day/month/year so I'd check that first.

EggsBoxJuan, Oct 5, 2018
  5. Keeon12
    Keeon12 Guest
    Got same error.. when i press the next button it eill open the month part of it a

Keeon12, Oct 16, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

To my knowledge there was a XBox Live outage, so that was what was likely behind this. I believe the issue should br resolved now.

Saeleth, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Not Letting Me Sign In