Not letting me connect console to dev mode.

Discus and support Not letting me connect console to dev mode. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have already paid and made an account but when I go to the website to enter in my generated code from my Xbox the website says error code 400. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mark Bowling, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Mark Bowling
    Mark Bowling Guest

I have already paid and made an account but when I go to the website to enter in my generated code from my Xbox the website says error code 400. I chatted with Microsoft but had no help. I am doing this on a series x. The Microsoft Partner Website has said this for over 4 days now. Any help??

:)

Mark Bowling, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Mark,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, to solve this problem, it is necessary to clear the browser cache. In Chrome, click the three-dot icon in the right corner and select More tools > Clear browsing data from the menu that appears. This will display the Clear browsing data window.

Source: https://kinsta.com/es/knowledge-base/400-bad-request/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. Mark Bowling Win User

Thank you for the advise. I did try this bit I'm still getting the error. I do believe that this is a Microsoft website because it is called Microsoft Partner Center. I have seen Reddit post where people are having the same issue a few days ago. I wonder if this a common issue tight now?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Cant connect to console ip in Dev Mode

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest with dev mode for Xbox. We appreciate your time posting your concern here about the inability to connect to the console IP website in dev mode. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

What we found is a way for you to set up Xbox Development Kit for streaming about IP address in dev mode - Setting up your Xbox Development Kit for streaming - Microsoft Game Development Kit | Microsoft Learn. However, for this if the issue still persist, we recommend that you post this concern to the related forum where IT Techs and developers can help and answer your query about the dev mode for Xbox. Please use this link: Microsoft supported products on Q&A | Microsoft Learn

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have no leave dev mode button!!!

6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox one X setup

It is entirely possible they sold it because they could not get it out of dev mode. In dev mode you cannot play games on the console

Deactivate your console using the Dev Mode Activation app

The preferred method of deactivating Developer Mode on your console is to use the
    Dev Mode Activation app.

1. Navigate to Games & apps > App
    2. Open the Dev Mode Activation app.
    3. Select Deactivate.

OR

Switch to Retail Mode

First, return your Xbox One console to Retail Mode.

1. Open Dev Home.
    2. Select Leave Dev Mode. Your console will restart in Retail Mode.
    OR Reset your console

You can also deactivate Developer Mode by resetting your console.

Note

When you reset your console, all local save game data will be lost.

To reset your console perform the following steps:

1. Go to My games & apps.
    2. Select Apps, and then select
      Settings
    3. Go to System in the left pane, and then select
      Console info in the right pane.
    4. Select Reset console.
Thema:

1. Not letting me connect console to dev mode. - Similar Threads - letting connect console

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  4. Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat: So Discord is not letting me connect to any Voicechats/Channels. It worked in the past, stopped working, worked again and stopped working again. I have no clue why it worked again after some time...
  5. Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.: This has been going on for a year too long. Y’all need to fix this bs. submitted by /u/Cman4298 [link] [comments]
  6. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  7. It won’t let me connect my discord to my Xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won’t let me connect my discord to my Xbox account.: Hey I need some help with the issue stated above. I have tried linking my account in every way possible. Every time I sign into discord it just puts me back into the sign in page. I get to the...
  8. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  10. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817