Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.

Discus and support Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Goosen], Feb 12, 2024.

1. Goosen]
    Goosen] Guest

On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing after a while and just repeats. What should I do? I've signed in and out multiple times to try and make it work.

:)

Goosen], Feb 12, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Assassins Creed Origins

To install Assassin's Creed Origins, you need the Ubisoft Club PC app installed. Once installed, sign in with your ubisoft account you have linked to your Xbox account, then try installing the game again from the Xbox app. It should start the download from the ubisoft Club app.
  3. Dan_801 Win User

Unable to install Ghost Recon via Xbox App on PC

So I've solved this particular issue with this game specifically. My Ubisoft account isn't set to automatically sign in. The install through the app did not automatically try to launch the Ubisoft launcher it just created an error and didn't install. I had to sign into Ubi Connect separately so it would then install.

Just another example of this app not playing well with other apps. Microsoft really need to get their act together IMO.
  4. LittleSpark Win User

Unable to install Ubisoft game through Game Pass

I haven't been able to get a response from Ubisoft on this either. I signed up for this game pass and have yet to be able to play any of the games I got it for.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, unlinked my xbox account from ubisoft, relinked it. Restarted, logged out of everything, logged back in, none of these steps are working.

If I click Install from the PC Game Pass app, it opens Ubisoft to a blank screen, doesn't matter if the Ubisoft app is already open or not. Same thing happens. If I try the suggested route "see in Ubisoft Connect PC" the mouse cursor changes to a circle as if something is going to happen, but nothing changes in the Ubisoft app. Only the Install button shows any sign of life, but yet blank page.

This is driving me crazy, I'm so frustrated :(
  5. David Wirsching Win User

I have Gamepass ultimate store accounnt and my main account doesn't recognize my store account and cannot download games (ea play-ubisoft connect games)

Hello Veryhardgame, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To access Ubisoft games available on PC Game Pass through Ubisoft Connect, you will need to claim them.

To recover a game:

Open the Xbox app for Windows PC and go to the page of the game you want to recover.

Select Install.
    If Ubisoft Connect is not currently installed on your system, it will ask you to download it.

In the Ubisoft Connect pop-up window, sign in to the Ubisoft account where you want to recover the game.

If prompted, sign in to your Xbox account.
    If your Xbox account is currently linked to a different Ubisoft account than the one you want to play on, unlink it before continuing.

Confirm that the Xbox account and Ubisoft account displayed on the screen are correct.

If the wrong Xbox account is displayed, select Change account.

Check the I understand that this action cannot be reversed box and select Confirm.

Your accounts will be linked and the game will now be added to your account.

Best regards.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game

Hello Suzanne Jenkin,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue launching Ubisoft+ games in your Xbox Console due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

This error code 0x803f8001 usually means that there is a problem with the Xbox Live service, or that there is an issue with the game or app you are trying to launch. Here are some possible solutions you can try:

1. Check the Xbox status page to see if there are any service alerts that might affect your Ubisoft+ games. If there are, wait until the service is up and running again and try again. See: Xbox Status | Xbox Support

2. Sign in to the Xbox network with the same account that you used to subscribe to Ubisoft+. If you bought or installed the Ubisoft+ games from the Microsoft Store on Xbox, make sure you're signed in to the Xbox network with the same account.

3. Have the owner of the Ubisoft+ subscription sign in to the Xbox network. If the Ubisoft+ games were installed by someone else, have that person sign in to the Xbox network with their account.

4. Uninstall and reinstall the Ubisoft+ app and the Ubisoft+ games on your Xbox. To uninstall an app or a game, press the Xbox button on your controller, select My games & apps > See all > Games or Apps, highlight the app or game, press the Menu button, and select Uninstall > Uninstall all. Then reinstall the app or game by downloading it again from the Ready to install tab or the Microsoft Store.

5. Reset your console by pressing the Xbox button on your controller, selecting Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console, and choosing Reset and keep my games & apps. This will reset the OS and delete any corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in. - Similar Threads - installing game due

2. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  3. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  4. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  5. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  6. Xbox One wont install disk games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont install disk games.: When I try to install a game to my xbox one using a disk it always says installation failed when it reaches around 5 percent, I have tried with multiple disks and none work, some download more...
  7. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  8. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  9. My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?: Recently I Had installed ARK: Survival evolved but had an issue and decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it however when I "Uninstalled it" it did not uninstall, It was through the xbox app...
  10. Unable to install any games due to gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install any games due to gaming services: I purchased game pass on 09/06/23 to play Starfield. It stated that I needed to download gaming services. I did that and restarted. It continually says that Gaming services has to be downloaded. I...