not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard

Discus and support not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I applied for the card about 11 days ago and remember it saying i’ll hear back or whatever in about 10 days. but i’ve been checking my email every day... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Automatic-Tell-3601, Oct 14, 2023.

1. not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard

I applied for the card about 11 days ago and remember it saying i’ll hear back or whatever in about 10 days. but i’ve been checking my email every day since then and I got no email from xbox or barclays about my status. is there anybody else that has a problem like this?

submitted by /u/Automatic-Tell-3601
    [link] [comments]

/u/Automatic-Tell-3601, Oct 14, 2023
  2. TexasFam214 Win User

Looking for a decent Battlefield 4 clan

I applied and hear nothing back...
  3. AngryUvula Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Live

Ok - after posting this I managed to fix it myself.

I powered off the Xbox One

Pulled the power on it for 30 seconds.

Powered it back on.

Now it mysteriously had a system update that it wanted to apply (400 MB worth) - after applying that update it was able to get back on Live.
  4. Dalton Leathers Win User

Preview Program update causes my Xbox to go to the System Error Screen with the Code E204 10020B05 80070003

After a half hour of searching, I just power cycled my Xbox and when I turned it back on, Xbox applied a patch
  5. CharmdnDangerus Win User

Can't spend Microsoft Account Money on Xbox

get a visa or mastercard GIFT card from 7-11, use that as your credit card to verify your billing info, after the download, spend the credit card so that xbox doesn't use the money in it.
  6. The Steener Win User

Xbox 1X blank screen

I’m back in after letting Xbox sit after another cold reboot. Perhaps a patch was uploaded and applied in background already!?

Assume this will die again but will keep this up to date.
Thema:

not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard

1. not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard - Similar Threads - hearing applying mastercard

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...
  6. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  7. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  8. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  9. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  10. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...