Not having a game I've purchased

Discus and support Not having a game I've purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive purchased sea of thievs but it doesnt say i have it in my library and when i searched it up it said i would have to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden banzon, May 9, 2023.

1. Aiden banzon
    Aiden banzon Guest

Ive purchased sea of thievs but it doesnt say i have it in my library and when i searched it up it said i would have to pay

:)

Aiden banzon, May 9, 2023
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't redownload game I've purchased

The game does not show up on my download history on the console. I've checked the game on the website and it's even more money to play it than it is on the console. If I can't get the game back I would at least like the $10 or so that I bought it for as
    Xbox credit on my account.
    Hey there,

It's possible you might have downloaded it using another account. Do you see the game as "owned" if you check the Xbox.com store page

HERE
    ? Make sure you're signed into the account which made the purchase. If you're not seeing it there, you'll want to check in with our chat team to track down the purchase. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. SGT B0neZ Win User

The game does not show up on my download history on the console. I've checked the game on the website and it's even more money to play it than it is on the console. If I can't get the game back I would at least like the $10 or so that I bought it for as
    Xbox credit on my account.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Can't download game I've purchased

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey chichiburger, how are you today? Hope you're well.

chichiburger, this is a licence bug that happens from time to time. Happened to me a few times too.

Usually what helps is cleaning the cache and restore the console. If that don't help either, waiting for a few days and then try this procedure again might do the trick. :)

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. You can either search for the game on the website here and set it to download or go to Settings>Accounts>Download History on your console to find the game and redownload it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

Game Pass for console does not include the ability to play online. You would need Game Pass Core for online play (Ultimate includes Core).
Thema:

1. Not having a game I've purchased - Similar Threads - having game I've

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  6. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  7. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  8. The PC Game Pass does not have all the games

in XboX Insiders
    The PC Game Pass does not have all the games: My friend was looking to buy a PC Game Pass but his PC Game Pass has fewer games than mine. I have no idea what to do and I couldn't find anyone talking about it. Mine has 461 games and my...
  9. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  10. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...