Not have received any code for play Deus Ex Human Revolution after purchase Deus Ex Mankind ...

Discus and support Not have received any code for play Deus Ex Human Revolution after purchase Deus Ex Mankind ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Sorry for my English. I have reserved and purchased Deus EX Mankind Divided and still not have received any code to be able to play with Deus Ex Human... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tochmi, Sep 6, 2016.

1. tochmi
    tochmi Guest

Not have received any code for play Deus Ex Human Revolution after purchase Deus Ex Mankind ...

Sorry for my English. I have reserved and purchased Deus EX Mankind Divided and still not have received any code to be able to play with Deus Ex Human Revolution.

:)

tochmi, Sep 6, 2016
  2. Didn't receive my Deus Ex Mankind Divided purchase bonus codes

Preordered Deus Ex Mankind Divided at the beginning of august and still haven't received codes for Deus Ex: Human Revolution and The Missing Link Add-on.

MuchSnow8824659, Sep 6, 2016
  3. X0 Cheech 0X
    X0 Cheech 0X Guest
    DID NOT RECEIVE CODE FOR DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

I pre-ordered Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the 27 of June and still have not had my code for deus ex human revolution could u please look it to this for me thanks

X0 Cheech 0X, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Tochmi -

Did you buy Deus Ex: Mankind Divided digitally from the marketplace or on disc from a local retailer?

If you are sure you purchased the game from the Xbox Store, please send me a private message with a link to a screenshot of the purchase from the Microsoft Commerce page. You can use
    OneDrive or any other popular image hosting website to host your image.

To private message me, click the tiny envelope below my post.

Thanks! Not have received any code for play Deus Ex Human Revolution after purchase Deus Ex Mankind ... :)

Miss Bijoux, Sep 7, 2016
  5. tochmi
    tochmi Guest
    Hi!!

I bought the game in a Square Enix Official retailer in my country, Spain. This is a Collector's Edition with physical disc.

Thanks!

tochmi, Sep 9, 2016
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey Tochmi,

This promotion was exclusive to digital pre-orders of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Since this was a physical disc purchase, any pre-order incentives would be up to the retailer you purchased from and would not qualify for the digital offer that was ran through
    the Xbox Store. Due to this, we're unfortunately unable to assist further.

Thanks for posting!

Mister Beep, Sep 12, 2016
  7. tochmi
    tochmi Guest
    Ups...

Thank you for everything.

A penalty that does not can benefit me from the promotion.

Sorry for my English, it is Bing!

tochmi, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Did not receive code for Deus Ex Human Revolution with the purchase of Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Hey CanadianMuffin -

Receiving Deus Ex: Human Revolution was for pre-orders of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. If you purchased the game on August 24, 2016, unfortunately that would make you ineligible for the promotion as the game was released on August 23, 2016.

Apologies for any frustration this may cause.
  9. Saadiii Win User

Code for The Missing Link not working

I got the codes by pre-ordering Deus Ex: Mankind Divided from the Xbox store. The code for the main game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, worked, but the code for the DLC didn't. I tried redeeming the codes on both console(Xbox One) and website and got the same
    problem.
  10. Sword Style Win User

Deus Ex & Rage Walkthroughs

11. Death Scythe 05 Win User

unable to redeem code for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I am also having the same issue when trying to Redeem the Deus Ex: Human Revolution on my Xbox One.

When I select "Redeem Code 1" from the message on Xbox Live, I get taken to a window asking me to redeem the code and when I select the Redeem button I get the following error -

Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.

+

brsFEIqOxTD9Wm+Q.3 2016/08/14 - 10:49:51 UTC

The message I got from Xbox Live does state "Your purchase of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Xbox 360" so is the error due to me trying to redeem this code on the Xbox One even though Deus Ex: Human Revolution is on the backwards
    compatibility list of 360 games on the Xbox One?
  12. Azure Influx Win User

Whats a good RPG or Action/RPG?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Thema:

1. Not have received any code for play Deus Ex Human Revolution after purchase Deus Ex Mankind ... - Similar Threads - received code play

2. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  3. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  4. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  5. How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?: I have been trying to update the app, but I keep receiving two error codes 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490. I have tried everything I could, but nothing has worked. I am unable to use my game pass...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  7. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  8. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  9. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  10. I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC: I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Windows 11). The only one solution is reinstalling the game (140 GB!) everytime I want to...