Not happy

Discus and support Not happy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my Xbox one is not reading discs and making weird noise and now its just a black screen.so i tried to get it repaired but it don't work as soon as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mackay55, Feb 16, 2014.

1. mackay55
    mackay55 Guest

Not happy

so my Xbox one is not reading discs and making weird noise and now its just a black screen.so i tried to get it repaired but it don't work as soon as it gets to the billing bit i get this "An error occurred. Please try again." Not happy :(

:)

mackay55, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Blitzwing704
    Blitzwing704 Guest
    NOT HAPPY!!!

true. but the 6 i have left are a pain for me. spent over an hour trying to beat barraka, sindel and shoa khan with shang tsung. then i have the last challenge, three shao khans using stryker, the three goros, shang tsung and quan chi using raiden (still
    not sure why im having trouble with that one. then noob versus reptile scorpion and someone else.

so i dunno. might try them here and there when im bored to see if i get lucky on them.

Blitzwing704, Feb 16, 2014
  3. NOT HAPPY!!!

You might as well to get the tower master achievement.

Ya boy J Christ, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Not happy

Hi there try calling support to setup a repair 1-800-4my-xbox might be easier and less hassle.

SilentGamer895, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Not happy