Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help.

Discus and support Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can see the points listed but they are showing up as pending. I have 3,000 from 2011 that are showing pending and I can't seem to get them deposited... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WayneCraig, Jan 4, 2017.

1. WayneCraig
    WayneCraig Guest

Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help.

I can see the points listed but they are showing up as pending. I have 3,000 from 2011 that are showing pending and I can't seem to get them deposited to use them. Can someone help me with this.

:)

WayneCraig, Jan 4, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Reward credits

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request a deposit. It is not possible to the credits deposited any earlier than what is scheduled.

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2017
  3. Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit

Need help getting my 20,000 xbox rewards deposited before this Microsoft rewards change since its not letting me deposit them.

NUT E SQUIRREL, Jan 4, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello wcraigjr,

We see a 3000 Credit event that happened in 2013, which is probably the event you are referencing. Since we only automatically schedule deposits at 5000 or more pending Credits, they remained as pending. However, you recently had a Credit event which pushed
    you over this amount, which scheduled you for a deposit. Since you have been scheduled for a deposit, the button to request a deposit has been removed from your MyRewards page.

However, pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month
    deposit the following month. Since your recent Credit event which scheduled you for an automatic deposit occurred on the 21st of December, you should receive your deposit in the mid-month deposit this January.

XBLRewards8, Jan 5, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello wcraigjr,

We see a 3000 Credit event that happened in 2013, which is probably the event you are referencing. Since we only automatically schedule deposits at 5000 or more pending Credits, they remained as pending. However, you recently had a Credit event which pushed
    you over this amount, which scheduled you for a deposit. Since you have been scheduled for a deposit, the button to request a deposit has been removed from your MyRewards page.

However, pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month
    deposit the following month. Since your recent Credit event which scheduled you for an automatic deposit occurred on the 21st of December, you should receive your deposit in the mid-month deposit this January.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Reward credits

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request a deposit. It is not possible to the credits deposited any earlier than what is scheduled.

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live rewards credits

For help with the rewards program, you would want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Keep in mind that the request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically
    scheduled to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month, so there is no longer a need to request one. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  8. xTomokuro Win User

Xbox live rewards credits

For help with the rewards program, you would want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Keep in mind that the request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically
    scheduled to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month, so there is no longer a need to request one. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
    i have 15000 pending and rewards ends next month
  9. Smwutches Win User

No early deposit anymore??

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. The deposit request button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before
    needing to have 5,000 pending first. There is no way to have credits deposited earlier than the scheduled deposit dates. The last deposit for March is scheduled for the 29th. So if you got to 5,000 before the 15th, that is when they would be deposited.
Thema:

1. Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help. - Similar Threads - getting Live Rewards

2. Didn’t Get January XBox Live Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn’t Get January XBox Live Reward: I’m pretty sure I met all requirements for January’s Xbox Live Rewards but have not received anything. Can you please examine my account. 1c436472-20ac-4278-bf0d-c3f0456f33d9
  3. I participated in The Xbox live reward program but i didn't get any rewards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I participated in The Xbox live reward program but i didn't get any rewards?: Hi, guys, I finished with Free game marathon reward program that ended on February 12. I wondered when I will know something about rewards or anything. Maybe I didn't match the criteria....
  4. Could I get my Xbox Live reward credits pls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Could I get my Xbox Live reward credits pls: hi my Xbox Live rewards credits where supposed to be deposited yesterday apparently but they haven’t been please could you put them into my account today please 8bccc3a3-c904-442d-9aef-0fc04348fb9a
  5. How can i get my xbox live reward credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i get my xbox live reward credits: How can you get the rewards that haven't been converted into credits? d8c09a38-984b-46e8-9217-7963f740c075
  6. I can't seem to get the Warframe Xbox Live Reward to see I downloaded the game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't seem to get the Warframe Xbox Live Reward to see I downloaded the game: I can't seem to get the Warframe Xbox Live Reward to see I downloaded the game. Every time I go to the page it tells me to download the game. I had the game downloaded before I tried to sign up...
  7. Didn’t Get January XBox Live Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t Get January XBox Live Reward: I’m pretty sure I met all requirements for January’s Xbox Live Rewards but have not received anything. Can you please examine my account 1855433c-48c0-4482-81c9-4503fca0ebd5
  8. Can I get some help?? No November xbox live quest reward yet.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I get some help?? No November xbox live quest reward yet.: Hello, this is the 3rd time in a month I've had to post with still NO response from anyone. I have not received my November xbox live quest reward yet and I met all the requirements. I see other...
  9. Buy Gold and Get $5 live credit reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy Gold and Get $5 live credit reward not received: Hi, I purchased an xbox live 12 month card online and took a picture of the online invoice and sent it in as requested. I never received my promotion value. The purchase was within the timeframe...
  10. Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward ...: Hi! In the past short time gold offers were added to new subscriptions but has this changed? I want to buy a new Gold card in a few days and added the 14 Day Gold from my Xbox One to my account...