Not getting what I paid for

Discus and support Not getting what I paid for in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tanya Campbell2, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Not getting what I paid for

I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my transaction history and my bank account, the money got taken out of my account, so if there is any other way I could get them back, it would be appreciated.

:)

Tanya Campbell2, Apr 28, 2024
  2. onyxishere Win User

Not getting what I paid for...

Sorry to hear it. If you live in North America please dial 1-800-469-9269 and ask to speak with Billing. They'll be able to help you get this straightened out.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there vinberinn,

To qualify for this promotion, you just need to purchase and/or redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31, 2016. The game tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption/purchase of
    Gears of War 4. So the codes will appear, they just are being sent out in waves. If you're not seeing the codes after 30 days from when you first played, please create a new post and we'd be happy to take a closer look into this. You can find more information
    and details about the promotion on the store page HERE.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Didn't get what i paid for

Hey there Highlord Wolnir,

If you're seeing the purchase when through properly, you'll want to contact Psyonix Support for some more help. They assist with all in game issues. https://support.rocketleague.com/

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Grim Jester64 Win User

Didn't get what I paid for.

codes for all the games was recently received thank you
  6. DrunkenAcid Win User

Didn't get what I paid for.

Hi Grim,

The codes are being sent out in waves, some people have already started receiving the codes. You should hopefully start receiving them on your Xbox IM, if you don't then try contacting support again: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

I hope you are able to get a solution to this soon! :)
Thema:

1. Not getting what I paid for - Similar Threads - getting paid

2. Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are...: I paid $439 on Dec 3 and now they are priced at $399. The human chatter said '.... oh not possible, yada, yada, yada..." seems like very poor customer treatment. 1d463cc4-bb5b-4580-a9b1-dbf0f143ec61
  3. Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...: I was charged twice for digital currency on destiny a few days ago and requested to be refunded the additional charge. The request was approved and the additional charge was refunded to me. I...
  4. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...
  5. Getting paid for downloaded games from a banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting paid for downloaded games from a banned account: I paid full price for games downloaded to my sons account rather than purchase the disc copy. My sons account is now banned but I want access to the games I purchased and paid for. You should...
  6. Xbox account suspended due to a hacker situation; how do I get back the games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account suspended due to a hacker situation; how do I get back the games I paid for?: My account was hacked, and Microsoft decided there was no way to resolve it, just suspend the account entirely. I've lost everything - games, progress, screenshots. I still have receipt emails for...
  7. I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?: I can't receive the Minecoins I paid for. I want to refund them or got them. I spent R210 5a7c03fb-d207-4cab-a60d-2c6e13f84e52
  8. how do i get the ultimate edition diablo IV? i have paid for it already.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get the ultimate edition diablo IV? i have paid for it already.: i have bought and paid for Diablo IV ultimate edition. i have been given the base game. it wants me to buy the ultimate edion again to download. how do i get the correct product for my XBOX S....
  9. If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for: If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for d1c9a9a8-c224-432f-819a-6bce783ad9a4
  10. How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks: I be purchased a plane 4 weeks ago on plane simulator It still says pending and this is also stopping me from obtaining any further planes da7576a5-191a-4f0e-b99c-e590e7da8baf