Not getting game pass achievement daily’s

Discus and support Not getting game pass achievement daily’s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have followed the clear cache, sign out process and it has not worked. My recent achievements social shows 20gs The leaderboard shows 60gs I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KIDLIVINGSTONE, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Not getting game pass achievement daily’s

I have followed the clear cache, sign out process and it has not worked.

My recent achievements social shows 20gs

The leaderboard shows 60gs

I have 3215gs that has popped since Friday!

My gamer score is also showing the correct score.

I’ve missed out on my game pass achievement daily everyday since then!

Has anyone got a solution please?

:)

KIDLIVINGSTONE, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Dzoso Win User

Quest rewards not working on Xbox One

Thank you Georges for your reply.

The quests consist of daily, weekly, and monthly. The daily Xbox game pass quests are the ones I am trying to achieve. For example: "Play Game Pass" +3 points are achieved when playing any game pass game from the library. This is a daily quest. I have tried on my game console, mobile, and PC to trigger the quest. Up until 1/18/2023 (I renewed my game pass ultimate subscription another month), these achievable quests worked.
  3. SAANCHIPS2000 Win User

I have been dealing with the same issues. But the only one i don't get is get an achievement in any game pass game quest earn 5 points. Have not been getting this anymore.
  4. KIDLIVINGSTONE Win User

Thanks for the response. This has been going on for a week though. The issue on status is only a couple of days old.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is currently an issue with the Xbox quests. It's probably why you are having issues with it.
  6. ScottJohnston6 Win User

I'm still having issue with leaderboard taking days to register achievements... Been longer than a week now. Complete joke!
Thema:

1. Not getting game pass achievement daily’s - Similar Threads - getting game pass

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  5. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  6. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  7. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  8. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  9. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  10. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...