Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems

Discus and support Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; 3 times I cashed in 250 MYVIP Gems for the Warframe 75 Platinum reward. But only once did the reward code get emailed to me. The other 2 times it took... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PHANTOM BL00PER, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems

3 times I cashed in 250 MYVIP Gems for the Warframe 75 Platinum reward. But only once did the reward code get emailed to me. The other 2 times it took my gems, but several weeks have gone by and I have never received the code or the in game currency.

:)

PHANTOM BL00PER, Apr 2, 2018
  2. Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems for points

Me too. Tried cashing in gems for rewards credits but i got the same error message.

HeatherVelazquez, Apr 2, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Apr 2, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello PHANTOM BL00PER,

Have you checked your vault registered email's junk mail folder? We have had reports of user's having their vault mails filtered there due to some email providers detecting multiple messages as spam. Some email providers may also collapse multiple emails
    into one email.

XBLRewards8, Apr 3, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello PHANTOM BL00PER,

We have re-sent your prize email to your vault registered address. Please be sure to also check your junk mail folder in case this message is automatically filtered there.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello PHANTOM BL00PER,

We have re-sent your prize email to your vault registered address. Please be sure to also check your junk mail folder in case this message is automatically filtered there.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello PHANTOM BL00PER,

Have you checked your vault registered email's junk mail folder? We have had reports of user's having their vault mails filtered there due to some email providers detecting multiple messages as spam. Some email providers may also collapse multiple emails
    into one email.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

help me please

Hello pedro lucas pit,

As stated in the FAQ, you will not lose your Gems. They will be converted to points. As stated in your email notification, this will be at a 1:1 ratio:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
  10. Jim----H Win User

my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

I redeemed another 100 points on GWENT 2 Card Kegs -100 MyVIP Gems

using my main Xbox email address and received the code & code worked

I used my Xbox alternate email address with the other three redeemed items

04/13/2018 GWENT 2 Card Kegs -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED

04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED

04/07/2018 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription -1,000 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED

when can i expect some support to help with my problem it has been nearly three weeks since i first posted on this "support" forum

Jim
    Update

I have received reward codes in the past to my alternate email address so the email isn't the problem

if the items are unavailable then please give me my 1200 MyVip Gems back so i can use them on something else
Thema:

1. Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems - Similar Threads - getting emailed reward

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  4. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  5. I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Been getting an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a free 5 dollar rewards seems sketchy. Is it legit? [img] 3c6c936a-bcc3-4fe2-9ee4-eb469f450090
  6. I can’t get into my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** password:killall99 150851c3-88d2-4a39-9744-62086683cc68
  7. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  8. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...
  9. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  10. email is all good can you help me get my other reward have been member since 2012 plz help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    email is all good can you help me get my other reward have been member since 2012 plz help: help me get my old reward i missed out on and new ones plz help gets my reward ww a20afd36-75f9-4a05-a547-1ab5426b5b1a