not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of ...

Discus and support not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; still can't...... give me the right reason or solution to solve this problem we paid for the game, but you xbox don't give these games we want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlumbingJapen, Oct 13, 2016.

1. not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of ...

still can't......

give me the right reason or solution to solve this problem

we paid for the game, but you xbox don't give these games we want

really disappointed......

(please don't reply me like answers below)

RE: can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of war 4
    Reply by Superbike32

The issue was fixed for most users within the last few hours, if you continue having issues don't hesitate to connect to chat support at Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

Redemption URL: redeem.microsoft.com/enter

Instructions/FAQ: support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

:)

PlumbingJapen, Oct 13, 2016
  2. can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of war 4

can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of war 4

either from xbox one and live.xbox.com website

PlumbingJapen, Oct 13, 2016
  3. MLange73
    MLange73 Guest
    Where are my promotional codes for the gears of war collection

Scooby288, StreetSoldier72:

The Xbox One S console comes with a download code for Gears 4, which should give you the online messages download codes for Gears 1-3.

The fine print on the console says that "to qualify [for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment] purchase and play Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by 31 December 2016. Must be 17+" -- Have you played Gears 4 on Xbox Live yet?
    not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of ... :)

If you still don't have any codes, you'll want to talk to Xbox Support. They can be reached at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support -- click on "Chat with Xbox Support"

MLange73, Oct 13, 2016
  4. Skullandcog
    Skullandcog Guest

not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of ...

I am also experiencing the same issue my wife and I bought the Limited addition Xbox One S 2tb Gears of War 4 Ultimate addition bundle. It was advertised that it included all the other games as well however I can not download the other games. I also need
    the problem fixed.

Skullandcog, Oct 13, 2016
  5. Same Problem here, it says that all Pre-Orders of Gears of War 4 includes the entire series like GoW 1,2,3 and judgment.

... ive Pre-Orderer the Limited Console Xbox one s 2tb and no download option for the other games.

I Pre-Ordered the Console from Autria ...so there is no problem to get all Games.

oOXactshooterOo, Nov 2, 2018
  6. RuiJoão Win User

problems with the xbox digital game card

IS THE GEARS OF WAR 1

GEARS OF WAR 3

THE

GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT

GEARS OF WAR 2 I HAVE

I DOWNLOADED
  7. MLange73 Win User

Where are my promotional codes for the gears of war collection

Scooby288, StreetSoldier72:

The Xbox One S console comes with a download code for Gears 4, which should give you the online messages download codes for Gears 1-3.

The fine print on the console says that "to qualify [for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment] purchase and play Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by 31 December 2016. Must be 17+" -- Have you played Gears 4 on Xbox Live yet?
    :)

If you still don't have any codes, you'll want to talk to Xbox Support. They can be reached at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#3:1:4 -- click on "Chat with Xbox Support"
  8. LuvJooLongTIME Win User

Rate Gears for Campaign and Multiplayer?

Campaign

1. Gears of War 3

2. Gears of War

Haven't beat gears 2 compaign

Multiplayer

1. Gears of War 3

2. Gears of War 2

3. Gears of War
  9. origina1john Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

I have this problem as well. I live in the UK and have download codes for all 4 Gears of War games (1, 2, 3 & Judgement). I cannot redeem Gear 1 or 3 but 2 and Judgement redeemed fine.
  10. Mister Mascot Win User

Deleted Codes Message

Hey there Chemical Vixen,

To clarify, which codes are you referring to? Are you referring to the Gears of War collection that includes Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and Gears of War: Judgement?

Let us know!
Thema:

1. not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of ... - Similar Threads - fixed still can't

2. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  3. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  4. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  5. Why is xbox refusing to fix their console that is still under warranty and giving me the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox refusing to fix their console that is still under warranty and giving me the...: Xbox refuses to fix its faulty series x console that is still under warranty. First they told me that they can’t warranty it do to physical damage to the console, there is none. Then they told me...
  6. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  7. how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...: Shouldn't have to try 30 different things to make it download faster, I've tried several solutions, but none have worked. Been a Xbox gamer since like 2005, but at this point, boutta just switch...
  8. Other old Call Of Duties have been fixed, but Black Ops 3 is still not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Other old Call Of Duties have been fixed, but Black Ops 3 is still not working.: Other old Call Of Duties have been fixed, but Black Ops 3 is still not working, (in europe at least), please fix the matchmaking issues in Black Ops 3! 3fa15a72-3b08-4dc3-8e33-b9cede98a205
  9. How do u fix a message that say it was hours ago but it still getting messages when u click...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do u fix a message that say it was hours ago but it still getting messages when u click...: I need help fixing this problem 65ecf5bc-a179-4c8b-a7c8-424858903acd
  10. So they still can't/won't fix this app, eh?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So they still can't/won't fix this app, eh?: In the past year the only things that's changed with the few and far between updates is that the user interface and performance has gotten worse with it, and it freezes or bugs out more often. Is...