NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities...

Discus and support NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities skylines 2 why i can't download this game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mustafa SKA, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Mustafa SKA
    Mustafa SKA Guest

NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities...

NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities skylines 2 why i can't download this game.

:)

Mustafa SKA, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Accessibility

There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Sorry this game or app isn't compatible. 0x87e00016

this game is available on multiple platforms as a game preview and only available on series s and series x consoles for xbox.

source
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium version which comes with the megalodan pack. Will the progress save from my previous game ?

They are two versions of the game available, the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X|S version. Make sure you have purchased the same version you have been playing, and the save should continue from where you left off.
  5. Smwutches Win User

MSFS2020 will not download in XBOX S

Xbox One S or Xbox Series S? The game is not available on the One if you're trying to download it to a One S.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox 360

That game is not available for the 360. As noted, on console it's available for the Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X.
Thema:

1. NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities... - Similar Threads - CURRENTLY AVAILABLE Continue

2. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  3. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  4. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: [img] Almost every other game in my library works, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app, game services, and Starfield and it still tells me it isn't available. I played it early with the...
  5. "Not Currently Available" Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Not Currently Available" Issue: Hello I'm trying to download this game that recently came out called The Finals, but the issue I'm having is that I'm unable to purchase/download the game. All I'm seeing is "Not Currently...
  6. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Can someone please help me, everything was fine until yesterday and now when I am trying to play. I get error "Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...
  7. AC Mirage Not Currently Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Mirage Not Currently Available: So I preordered Assassins's Creed Mirage on the 29th September. When it came out on the 5th I started playing it and have been continuing to play it without issues. However, when I try to launch...
  8. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Keep getting this same error shows up on xbox app and Microsoft store whenever i try launching the game, I have a active Game pass for PC so don't understand why im getting it....
  9. How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...: First had trouble with a File System Error (-2143322101) with the game launcher for fall out 4 for xbox gamepass PC, I ended up doing what this other dude said on a fourm and reset and restarted...
  10. Xbox Game Pass - Omori Not Currently Available ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Omori Not Currently Available ?: As a consumer who uses Xbox, I have a question for the general Xbox community, or if they read this random blogs, the developers of Omori, Recently, I got interested in a game called Omori, but...