not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

Discus and support not being able to use my microphone in upload studio? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i use upload studio i can only record my voice with my kinect and not my headset (xbox one stereo headset). it normally works but now isn't does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChubbyA55a5in, Mar 27, 2015.

1. not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

when i use upload studio i can only record my voice with my kinect and not my headset (xbox one stereo headset). it normally works but now isn't does anyone know what is happening???

:)

ChubbyA55a5in, Mar 27, 2015
  2. Red-branch
    Red-branch Guest
    Xbox 360 Kinect and Headset

Hello all!

I recently purchased a used kinect for my xbox 360. Long story short, the microphone on the kinect does not function. My question is, is there any way to use my headset as a sort of 3rd party microphone for the kinect? I have read about not being able to
    give voice commands through the headset due to cpu strain, but if the headset were acting as a microphone to the kinect, would it work?

Thanks,

gunmaster

Red-branch, Mar 27, 2015
  3. Not being able to use my Xbox 360.

Month I ain't been able to use my 360. People are really pissing me the **** off and not expecting me to confront them about their corporate ****. I don't want your **** security proofs, I don't need your **** subscription and you're probably gonna wanna
    take every **** precaution when pissing me off. I've hundreds of dollars worth of mother **** games and can't use it because of obvious **** from Microsoft. My next step is calling the attorney general then I'm busting your **** door in to resolve my ****
    trifle.

Gregory DeanGarland Jr., Mar 27, 2015
  4. JamGotIce Win User

Upload Studio

I agree with you. But also with the 10 minutes per recording, you can actually make 30 minute clips with Upload Studio by just combining them. But, I wish I was able to make my videos more than 10 minutes long without having to use Upload Studio.
  5. czPepino73 Win User

Unable to upload using Upload Studio

My son still have this issue. Any solution?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there czPepino73.

So that we can best help out. please create a new thread detailing your issue as this particular thread is almost a year old. Thank you!
  7. Mister_Tez Win User

Oh, but regarding a factory reset losing everything:

I recommend getting an external USB3 HDD and moving all of your games and apps to it.

As well as benefitting from better load times than using the internal HDD, you'll also still have everything safe should you ever do a factory reset.
  8. Mister_Tez Win User

My Upload Studio will happily share to OneDrive, but always fails when trying to share to Upload.

I've tried the usual suggestions... reboot, power cycle, remove and re-add the account, etc. Nothing worked.

I know various other people who have been having the same problem for a while now, with no fix :(
Thema:

not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

1. not being able to use my microphone in upload studio? - Similar Threads - being able microphone

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  5. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  6. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  7. Not being able to mash

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to mash: So I’ve been playing Sonic friends on my X box series X and I’m at the Giganto boss fight, when the section comes that I had to button mash it dosent register all my mashes and I can’t do it, like...
  8. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  9. How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.: I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new discord account and the same thing happened....
  10. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...