Not being able to mash

Discus and support Not being able to mash in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I’ve been playing Sonic friends on my X box series X and I’m at the Giganto boss fight, when the section comes that I had to button mash it dosent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lex odelstad, Jan 19, 2024.

1. lex odelstad
    lex odelstad Guest

Not being able to mash

So I’ve been playing Sonic friends on my X box series X and I’m at the Giganto boss fight, when the section comes that I had to button mash it dosent register all my mashes and I can’t do it, like let’s say I’m clicking 7 times a second, the game only does 2 or sometimes ignores it as a whole and doesn’t count the presses. I’ve tried multiple controllers and still the same result, please help me figure out what I can do to fix it

:)

lex odelstad, Jan 19, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Not being able to mash

There's an app called 'Game Controller Tester' on the Microsoft Store. You can install this on your Xbox to test the controller. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Not being able to mash

You're most welcome Lex! Thank you for allowing me to assist you, I hope SEGA is able to get this solved for you ASAP.

Regards,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Not being able to mash

Hi Lex. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It sounds like this is an issue/bug with the game itself, have you checked if your controllers works fine in other games?

Issues with specific games are best addressed by the game developer/publisher. If it only happens in Sonic, it would be best to contact SEGA for support.

You can submit a support ticket to SEGA from this page: https://support.sega.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. lex odelstad Win User

Not being able to mash

There's an app called 'Game Controller Tester' on the Microsoft Store. You can install this on your Xbox to test the controller. Let me know how that goes. Thanks, Kyle
    Thanks Kyle,

I texted the program and it seems to work fine so I think the problem is with the game itself.

I really appreciate your help and now we just have to wait for Sega to reply to my support request and we’ll be good.

Thanks, Lex
  6. lex odelstad Win User

Not being able to mash

Hey Kyle,

I sent a support request off to Sega about my issue but I’d like to test if it’s the X box that is the issue, and quite frankly I have no idea how to do that.

You see the controls work fine when I’m pressing them normally or just a bit faster but mashing doesn’t work now I have no idea how to try mashing on other games since everything I have is cod and DMC,

If you do know of an app that you can use to test your controller on xbox it would be very useful.

Thanks, Lex
Thema:

Not being able to mash

1. Not being able to mash - Similar Threads - being able mash

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  5. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  6. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  7. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  8. How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.: I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new discord account and the same thing happened....
  9. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  10. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...