Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

Discus and support Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sungdripwoo, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Sungdripwoo
    Sungdripwoo Guest

Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is?

:)

Sungdripwoo, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Sojutsu Win User

Xbox Profile Picture

Just wanted to say my custom profile picture updated finally 5 days I after this issue started. Unfortunately it was the first profile picture of the 15 different ones I selected so I probably have to wait a few more days for the actual profile picture I wanted to be equipped.
  3. Buorny Win User

Xbox custom profile pictures not displaying

So This is my 3rd ban and it was for one day for a profile picture which was a hamster and my friend was dared to do it and i was wondering if i could ever get my own custom profile picture again?
  4. melanie brown2 Win User

Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is?

hi. i am mel and an independent consultant. i would say u need to speak to xbox support and see whether theyve put a block on you using a custom profile picture due to having 2x 4 day bans. https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  5. Dark C Vampire Win User

How long does it Take that Xbox Live verify the Pictures we use for Clubs and Profile?

It does take a few minutes so if it hasn't been verified after a week chances are it is not allowed to be used.

You'll have to use another picture.
    My last Profile Picture took 2 days. I reuploaded the Club pic yesterday. I will wait 2 more days but that should be enough. I dnt know why it should be not allowed, because it it just a screenshot ^^'
  6. Wartedcleric4 Win User

Custom profile picture suspension

I had my profile picture falsely reported and suspended for a day it never gave me the option to appeal even after 24 hours. The suspension is over now but it still doesn’t let me add a custom profile picture. Please help.
    My profile picture is not coming up when I go into Xbox 360 on my Xbox S1 and I cannot sign into Modern Warfare 3
Thema:

1. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans... - Similar Threads - allowed custom profile

2. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...
  3. Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...: I bought a new series s last Christmas and have been waiting for the price of the expansion cards to drop. With news of a 1tb series s console coming soon there should be an option to upgrade from...
  4. The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...: Please fix this. It’s extremely annoying to pay for early access and not even be able to wear the uniforms I made. 7d7e84e8-0730-4bdd-8fb3-be6360bf9ed6
  5. How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?: Hello, Recently I’ve connected with Xbox help for a different issue and because of how our family works, we don’t have our Microsoft accounts connected via family. I was told to make another...
  6. Allow parents to set custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow parents to set custom gamerpic: Why are parents unable to set custom gamerpics for their children? We are able to change a setting that allows them to view adult content should we choose to do so. But we are not permitted to set...
  7. Allow custom gameclips

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow custom gameclips: Okay, so I've been editing videos for about a year now using vegas pro. So, I wanted to edit a video on pc and upload it to Xbox live, because I don't like the editing program included with the...
  8. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  9. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  10. Allow custom gamer pics for under 18

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow custom gamer pics for under 18: I would really appreciate this feature being added, the ability to put custom gamer pics for user who are under 18 years of age when permission is given by parent account which is connected...