Not accepting code for 12 month gold card - tried a number of times

Discus and support Not accepting code for 12 month gold card - tried a number of times in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried this with two different codes but still does not accept codes . Can you help ? e6cc0bf9-615a-4e59-9137-18202231f27c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FOXIE66, Nov 29, 2016.

1. FOXIE66
    FOXIE66 Guest

I have tried this with two different codes but still does not accept codes . Can you help ?

:)

FOXIE66, Nov 29, 2016
  2. Xbox 360 error code: Tokenstate 78da91b2

Trying to Redeem code for my 12 month membership gold card on xbox 360 tried several times card will not work. need help

GrubbyHeart2136, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Missing 12 months codes from Rewards.

Spoke to the ever so lovely Rossie Y in chat this morning about a missing 12 month xbox live gold membership that never arrived in my inbox.

Case reference number: 1406730253.

I purchased 3 codes. 2 XBlive gold and 1 walmart gift card.

I only received the Walmart gift card and the 1 month XBlive gold,

which i ended up gifting to another player. No sign of the 12 month

code no emails but it does say that it shipped.I do have an order number.

all 3 were meant to a gifted. thanks so much for any help.

-12/3/2017-

12 months Xbox Live Gold Membership

Order No.3a5dc2af-d101-4b53-939b-e6ff48c8e4c3

1 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

Order No.e0bd6f8f-a116-471a-b541-edd093745653

$5 Walmart card.

BrandonWideman, Nov 29, 2016
  4. Ds0tm73 Win User

I cant redeem 12 month gold code

Me too, I purchased 12 months gold from amazon and it will not accept the code, I've tried through the xbox and on a pc.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

questions about the xbox live cards in bestbuy

The cards you see in Best Buy (as well as many other retail stores) are
    pre-paid codes
    for the amount of time stated on the card.

It's the straight-up price. If you buy the 12-month card, for example, you'll pay $59.99 at the register, redeem the code on the back of the card, and you're Gold for 12 months straight.

Prepaid cards are a great way to get Gold subscription time without doing monthly payments with a credit card.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox live gold converted to ultimate game pass

Yes, you would have either had to cancel the Ultimate first or wait for it to end before adding the 12 month code. When you entered the code, it would have warned you that it was going to be converted to 4 months of Ultimate if you completed the transaction. Since you completed the transaction, you accepted those terms so it cannot be reverted.

The Gold is converted based on price rather than time. 12 months of Gold is equal to 4 months of Ultimate.
  7. Smwutches Win User

I'm XL Gold, but it says Silver.

Was the code for a full gold subscription (1 month, 3 month, or 12 months)? Or was it a gold trial? Trial cards will allow you to play online, but won't change your account to gold.
  8. JLC215 Win User

the cheap points/Gold membership thread

12 months xbl on ozgameshop for $44.99 today only

www.ozgameshop.com/.../xbox-live-gold-12-months-membership-card-email-code-only-xbox-360
Thema:

1. Not accepting code for 12 month gold card - tried a number of times - Similar Threads - accepting code month

2. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  3. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  4. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9
  5. My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.: I am trying to recover my account after I had a suspicious activity notification and I have access to the email, phone number, and passwords associated with the account. However, every time I try...
  6. Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...: BT.com ultimate game pass is not showing on my account after entering code. Just shows existing Xbox gold subscription afbd6b9f-88f5-4f19-987f-eea5ff3ae100
  7. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  8. CODE DOES NOT ACCEPT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    CODE DOES NOT ACCEPT.: Hey. 19.05.2018 in the video store, I purchased an XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription for 3 months, [Mod Removed]. the player is BeetleCase60836. THE CODE WAS ADOPTED, THE ACTIVATION DID NOT HAPPEN....
  9. i do not accept the gift card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i do not accept the gift card code: i do not accept the gift card code after putting the code asksme for more information i put it and it tells me what error 7652ca5f-7a76-47e6-a474-e7c6adccbd6d
  10. CODE DOES NOT ACCEPT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    CODE DOES NOT ACCEPT.: Hey. 19.05.2018 in the video store, I purchased an XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription for 3 months, [Mod Removed]. the player is BeetleCase60836. THE CODE WAS ADOPTED, THE ACTIVATION DID NOT HAPPEN....