Not able to start AoE II DE anymore

Discus and support Not able to start AoE II DE anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Since three days i am not able to start AoE II DE anymore. When i try to start the Game, microsoft store opens on the site called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexanderPani, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Not able to start AoE II DE anymore

Hello everyone!

Since three days i am not able to start AoE II DE anymore.

When i try to start the Game, microsoft store opens on the site called "Gaming Services" which is pretty empty

Not able to start AoE II DE anymore [​IMG]

I already had contact to microsoft support which leads me to do some resets and new installs of microsoft store. But it did not help.

Today i deinstalled the game and installed it again... but still the same issue!

What is happening here?

Thank you in advance!

greetings,

Alex

:)

AlexanderPani, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

I am sorry you are going through these problems.

Have you identified if this same problem related to Gaming Services happens to you in other games?

Please try reinstalling this application by first removing it with the following command and then opening the Xbox app to redirect you to install it again.

Use the Windows search engine and type "PowerShell", Then run it as administrator.

On the Administrator Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Once you run it, restart your PC, install the app as I mentioned before and test the game.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Not able to login in AOE 2 DE

4. Obsessive Power Win User

AoE II De on PC Win 10

Hi,

Most PC games on the Store require to log in with a Microsoft account Gamertag. It's mandatory. You don't need to pay anything it's totally free. The Xbox element of the software helps store your game progress.

You can still play single player against the computer and you don't need to play against other people, but you must sign in to use the service.
  5. Jjao Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

I'll settle for AoE and Halo Wars2 with keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One and the Starcraft II would be great
  6. TheRatMan Win User

Xbox PC App: Age of Empires II Always Trying To Install But Never Doing So

Just checked and the same thing happens on the Microsoft Store. If I got to the AoE II page on the store it immediately tries downloading the update. Cancelling it will cause it to cancel for a moment and then immediately start attempting to download again.
    It's stuck in some kind of download loop.
Thema:

1. Not able to start AoE II DE anymore - Similar Threads - able start AoE

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  8. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  9. I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops: I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops 575a68ea-596c-4c66-af20-504ab9e131e4
  10. When will we be able to upgrade internal SSD without cloning as SSDs are starting to fail?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to upgrade internal SSD without cloning as SSDs are starting to fail?: as we are seeing SSDs in the next gen consoles are starting to fail me and im sure many want to upgrade our storage, why is this not implemented as you can do this with a PS5...