Not able to send or receive messages?

Discus and support Not able to send or receive messages? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to send or receive messages on Xbox and the mobile app? It’ll let me send it but as soon as I refresh... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stonerslogth, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Not able to send or receive messages?

Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to send or receive messages on Xbox and the mobile app? It’ll let me send it but as soon as I refresh the message will disappear. I had a friend send me a message to see if I was receiving them and I didn’t get their message either. Is this a bug? I don’t think I’m banned?

submitted by /u/stonerslogth
    [link] [comments]

/u/stonerslogth, Jul 18, 2024
  2. iDyl_n Win User

Messages not able to send.

Hello TheFinalAtlas,

When you verified your email and phone number, did you press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off? If not, please give that a try. In addition, sign out of your Xbox account on your Xbox.

If you're on a PC or Mobile device, please sign out of the Xbox app, shut it down, then sign back in and try to send a message to a friend.

If that doesn't do the trick, be sure to let us know and we'll find out the solution!

-
  3. liger12 Win User

Not able to send messages

Hey, sorry I missed getting back to this sooner!

Are you still have an issue? If so, on your security proofs, can you try adding another phone number? Don't remove the current one but add another one? We see this work sometimes.

I am also going to send you a message over Xbox Live to see if you get that.
  4. liger12 Win User

5. liger12 Win User

Hey liger -

Can you please >>update your security proofs<< and then try again?

Keep us posted. :)

Miss Bijoux -

Thanks for getting back to me, I tried what you suggested with no luck. The only thing I'm blocking is my real name and the videos and music that I'm watching.

I also tried turning on
    Turn off two-step verification
    and no luck. I reset my xbox(kept the games and data)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Thema:

Not able to send or receive messages?

1. Not able to send or receive messages? - Similar Threads - able send receive

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  10. Will the xbox devs ever send an update to be able to run 1440p @120hz through hdmi 2.0 ports ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the xbox devs ever send an update to be able to run 1440p @120hz through hdmi 2.0 ports ?: Hdmi 2.0 ports are fully capable of supporting this framerate, but neither the Series X nor S supports this on a 1440p 120 hz monitor that has an Hdmi 2.0 port. The settings says that the monitor...