Not able to see all friends

Discus and support Not able to see all friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by J.6ix, Apr 15, 2024.

1. J.6ix
    J.6ix Guest

On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great

:)

J.6ix, Apr 15, 2024
  2. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Microsoft you need to update the XBOX game app for the XBOX ONE

Ya but I can see what all my other friends are playing but the rest of my friends on the XBOX ONE all it shows for them is there playing XBOX ONE. I want to be able to see what there playing.
  3. darkhaven3 Win User

Custom Gamer Pictures

It is still very possible. Only your friends will be able to see it, though, and for all intents and purposes if your friends are snitches you will be banned for it.
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

What do rented servers need?

Another thing I wouldn't mind is option to see where my friends/platoon members are playing. Like see the actual server name on xbox friends list next to friends name or on xbox.com Not like it is now just showing a basic map name. Also owner and admins
    of rented servers should be able to see who all favorite the server to. These are all minor details but wouldn't mind seeing it happen.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Can’t upload my gamer pic right now

but all my friends can change theirs but I can't
    Seeing as the service has been temporarily disabled, I don't see how your friends were able to change theirs... have they changed theirs recently?
  6. LukeyBoii94 Win User

Friends list / Settings not working 'Error'

i am currently not able to see my friends list at all so i am trying to play minecraft with a friend but because of this it wont let me any solutions? keeps happening
Thema:

1. Not able to see all friends - Similar Threads - able friends

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  4. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  5. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  6. Fc24 not able to invite friend to co op season

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fc24 not able to invite friend to co op season: I am not able to invite a friend to co-op season 98e17106-ad12-4296-8571-acc551a5bd1a
  7. Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers: I keep getting the error code 100 saying I’m not able to connect, I’ve tried solutions posted on past questions with the same issue but it hasn’t changed. I’m on nintendo switch and my friends are...
  8. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329
  9. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  10. I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?: On age of empires 3 definitive edition I can not join friends game for ranked battle but they can join mine 83b38065-677d-4fff-b804-a9bc35ad5f67