Not able to reinstal Minecraft

Discus and support Not able to reinstal Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys i´m sorry for my bad english but i need help from you guys i instaled minecraft long ago and deinstaled about 2 weeks and now i want to instal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Jul, Dec 17, 2016.

1. John Jul
    John Jul Guest

Hey Guys i´m sorry for my bad english but i need help from you guys i instaled minecraft long ago and deinstaled about 2 weeks and now i want to instal it again but i´m not able to it says when i search at the store that i have to buy it again and i don´t
    now what to do

:)

John Jul, Dec 17, 2016
  2. The Backwards Compatable 360 Dash says im offline

I have the same issue. Dont clear 360 local sace data you will lose your profile and wont be able to reinstal it

MATT THE MATCH, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Issues when sync data, still aways on 0%

Hey friends!

I can`t play anywhere because the screen of syncronisation just show 0%....

I was tryed reinstal the game,

I was tryed reinstal xbox app

Rodrigo Victor, Dec 17, 2016
  4. FinnBraun Win User

Not Able to Reinstall

Hi @XBF Brad A how do I fully uninstall it? because I'm pretty sure I already have because I've searched like all the files multiple times and haven't even found a folder from the game.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Not Able to Reinstall

Hiya Finn,

Sorry to hear there is an issue with installing and launching your game.

Try checking out this link to "Repair" a game on windows 10.
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10

If the issue continues, then I suggest you to run the app
    troubleshooter
    :

1. Press Windows Key+X.
    2. Click Control Panel.
    3. Select Troubleshooting.
    4. On the left pane, click on
      View All.
    5. Click on
      Windows Store app
      to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, please try: to perform a clean
    boot
    , this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10.

Hope this helps
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Not Able to Reinstall

Hello Finn,

Sorry for the issue with the game. We recommend to first fully uninstall it from the PC. Then log into the Xbox app, go to your library on the app and install it from there.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. martosuperbgpro Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

yes i was able to fix it somehow i just kept reinstalling both Minecraft and the insider app and it worked
  8. Henry Feeley Win User

Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

Does reinstalling windows 11 delete my worlds I have saved in minecraft, I am not able to back them up since I can’t open Minecraft or it’s files
Thema:

1. Not able to reinstal Minecraft - Similar Threads - able reinstal Minecraft

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  10. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...