not able to re add a friend that disappeared from my friends list.

Discus and support not able to re add a friend that disappeared from my friends list. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has happened to me multiple time with a number of friends and they have disappeared then when I try to re add them as a friend or favorite this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GHOSTRYDER8825, Jul 26, 2017.

1. not able to re add a friend that disappeared from my friends list.

This has happened to me multiple time with a number of friends and they have disappeared then when I try to re add them as a friend or favorite this message appears at the top of my screen "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again
    in a while.
    Then what I do is come back in a while and I still can't add them as friends even if I would wait for a month it would not go away and I can't fix it. Now Microsoft can fix the damn software because I am lose friends because of this and
    I'm getting really pissed off!

:)

GHOSTRYDER8825, Jul 26, 2017
  2. GkJackJr
    GkJackJr Guest
    Not able to re add friends that disappeared from my friends list

Tried re-adding friends on xbox, app, and xbox.com after they disappeared from my friends list, but none of them work. Errors ranging from "sorry we can't save your changes right now" to "an unexpected error occurred".

GkJackJr, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Friends appear then disappear, deleted friends reappear

I added a friend and co-worker about 2 months ago, she never appeared on my friends list but she can see me. Secondly, when I re-add her it says I'm already friends with her and then I was able to add her back again. She appeared and then disappeared once
    again and never saw that she was online. I deleted old friends just now about 2 minutes prior to this post and now I see them back on my friends list and my friend I added is not. Any ideas?

FDE SauerSP2022, Jul 26, 2017
  4. not able to re add a friend that disappeared from my friends list.

Hey there,

Are you seeing the same error when you try to add a friend on xbox.com? Is it the same friend, or multiple people that you're seeing the problem with? What sort of troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to fix it?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 27, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

Are you seeing the same error when you try to add a friend on xbox.com? Is it the same friend, or multiple people that you're seeing the problem with? What sort of troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to fix it?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

I cant remove myself as a follower

He probably blocked you and then unlocked you to add you to his friends list. If you want someone to not follow you, you can block that person. This way you will disappear from his friends list.
  7. Geth Win User

Gliched gamertag

It locks on peoples friends list sometimes.

If you remove the person from your friends list and then re add them that can fix the issue.
  8. sty3ler Win User

Friends List and Invite Bug

Same thing happened to me, even bought a brand new xbox, set it up, no friends
    Did anyone's friends list get sorted?? Mines started doing this and have been scouring the Internet and Microsoft chat and help to try get it sorted. They think it's an xbox issue and want to repair. Which cannot be the case as other people's accounts on my xbox are fine. It's such a strange issue. Remove account and re-add it makes friends disappear. Manually removing friends and adding them works but their status never updates, remove account and re-add and they disappear again. Tried my account on multiple other Xbox's and its fine also. App is fine. PC is fine just not this xbox but like I said other people's accounts are fine here
  9. zico291 Win User

Broken Website

All my friends have disappeared on my friends list.
Thema:

1. not able to re add a friend that disappeared from my friends list. - Similar Threads - able add friend

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  7. Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong: I am unable to add funds to my child's account. For a couple of days now I receive this message: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or...
  8. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  9. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  10. my modern warfare 2019 wont download at all, all the add ons and packs were able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my modern warfare 2019 wont download at all, all the add ons and packs were able to...: my modern warfare 2019 does not want to download although every add on and packs for the game do download is there any particular reason e559aab3-efef-425e-a5c4-c8ea8aa40f66