Not able to play division rivals

Discus and support Not able to play division rivals in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not able to play division rivals in EAFC 24 Whenever I try to search for an opponent in division rivals it says your opponent has left the match... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zama Hussain, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Zama Hussain
    Zama Hussain Guest

I am not able to play division rivals in EAFC 24 Whenever I try to search for an opponent in division rivals it says your opponent has left the match and the game completely freezes

:)

Zama Hussain, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Zama! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your EAFC 24. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

1. Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account. Here's how:

Remove Account:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Note: Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Re-add account:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or Switch, and then select Add New and follow the instructions.

2. Clear alternate mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

3. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. IxIRaZIxI HaD3s Win User

reputation avoid me injustice

I'm paying a subscription without being able to play is try to find laughter rival but nothing I'm getting tired of this ***
  4. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

What Xbox One Game are you looking forward to the most?

I'm looking forward to Titanfall the most. The several others that I'm really interested are:

Below, Forza 5, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, COD Ghosts, BF4, Need for Speed Rivals, The Division, The Witcher 3, Thief, Mad Max
  5. Yarrokon Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crash's on Windows 10 & Windows 11 PC.

I've been able to delete every rival notice that showed the Gap to Rival. However, I have three that won't display a time for the Gap to Rival. Trying to remove one of these DOES crash the game and then removes all other Rivals in the list.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

Hello Yewna L, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with remote play in EAFC 24 on your Xbox. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Update your Xbox console: If your Xbox console requires an update when you try to play remotely, you may see an error. Turn on the Xbox console you're trying to connect to and check to see if any updates are available.
    Enable remote play on your console: Make sure you have enabled remote play on your console.
    Check your network connection: Gaming features like remote play require the Xbox Network Service. Make sure your internet connection is stable.
    Game-specific problems: In the last few hours, Xbox players cannot play online in EA Sports FC 24, as a withdrawal of the rival player is reported... when this is not the case. It could be a game-specific issue that EA and Xbox are investigating.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Not able to play division rivals - Similar Threads - able play division

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  8. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  9. Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x: Even tho it's advertising that it has an offline mode in the store. Also considering "steam" players have access to it. Every time I try and open the game without an internet connection it pops up...
  10. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2