Not able to log inn

Discus and support Not able to log inn in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to log into the sea of thieves early access and when I do it says you need to be 18 or older and my account is 21 ??? please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TastyDust, Dec 9, 2016.

1. TastyDust
    TastyDust Guest

Not able to log inn

I am trying to log into the sea of thieves early access and when I do it says you need to be 18 or older and my account is 21 ??? please help

:)

TastyDust, Dec 9, 2016
  2. Munchkin79
    Munchkin79 Guest
    Not able to log in.

Nope, I've never had any issues with this whatsoever.

Munchkin79, Dec 9, 2016
  3. Munchkin79
    Munchkin79 Guest
    Not able to log in.

Okay, so here it goes. I started a family plan from my existing non family plan on Friday 10/07. I had from my xbox added my wifes existing line to the family plan from the family center. I was in the middle of the family center settings when it wouldn't
    let me back into the regular live stuff. So I shut my xbox off and when i turned it back on it wouldn't let me connect to xbox live. I checked my connection, that was good, my wife was also able to log in with her account no problem. So it's NOT my connection.
    I went through steps with twitter support, then live chat and on Saturday the live talking rep. She had me change my password for my email account I use to sign in on live, we deleted the profile from my xbox (profile only) cleared cache, but when trying
    to recover the gamertag it doesn't let me, says "can't connect to xbox live". I've had my brother try on his xbox, same thing. When I log into xbox.com and click on "my account" it shows my avatar and the amount of MS points I have, but no xbox live info
    (Family Plan gold etc). When I go to my wifes it shows it's a part of family plan. I did the family cause I wanted to 1) my account was up on 10/10, 2) My sons have wanted to be on live for a while so I was giving them the other 2 lines on the account as
    a suprise. 3) well we've had 2 profiles and this is cheaper so... However I can't sign in, can't play games get achievements etc etc. I also can't get my sons on live because my account is the one that is set to control these so got them excited and xbox
    is taking the wind out of their sails as well. Yes a case was filed but wanted to see if anyone had any ideas on how to fix this or any previous troubles with something like this? sorry I rambled but I wanted to explain it and let the fine people here know
    that I have tried all the basics and beyond.. if you gave up and didn't read all of this please don't post..

Munchkin79, Dec 9, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Not able to log inn

if you changed the age or the ms account after creation of the account that doesn't change the age of your xbox account

You have to wait till you turn 18

Changing the ms account only makes the new ms account a child account to your parental account

The ms account age has no bearing on the xbox live account

That is permanently set when you're create the account and only will change your status when you turn 18 no sooner

ngocphi, Dec 10, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

Not able to log inn

if you changed the age or the ms account after creation of the account that doesn't change the age of your xbox account

You have to wait till you turn 18

Changing the ms account only makes the new ms account a child account to your parental account

The ms account age has no bearing on the xbox live account

That is permanently set when you're create the account and only will change your status when you turn 18 no sooner
  6. Rolandnallbani Win User

Unable to install games on the Xbox app

i have same issue , tried uninstall the xbox game - and log out and inn.
  7. Munchkin79 Win User

Not able to log in.

Nope, I've never had any issues with this whatsoever.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Not able to log in.

Unfortunately it sounds like this issue would be best resolved with our Phone Support team, which it sounds like you've contacted already? If so, did they schedule a call back with you?
  9. XxD3ltaBravoxX Win User

Not able to log in.

Oh, I know the look of a disappointed son, trust me. o_O

No worries, though. First try
    this
    , and let me know how it goes.
Thema:

Not able to log inn

1. Not able to log inn - Similar Threads - able log inn

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  6. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  7. Hi my Xbox controller will turn on,but I am not able to log into my profile the only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my Xbox controller will turn on,but I am not able to log into my profile the only...: I can't log into my profile with my controller and neither can my brother the only thing that works is the Xbox button 10a4d77e-6cee-4ca8-9659-da1bf8c44bf6
  8. I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...: I am logged onto my accounts, but when I click on a game to play, it’s tells me to log on with the account that bought the game. It is the same account. 531ecdc9-e38d-4c94-b89f-fe6190c5d86f
  9. Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.: I can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser for some reason. Every time I try to sign in it automatically sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. Help...
  10. I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...: I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can someone explain to me what's going on. 4e6377cf-4e8e-486c-b321-c27e3766d7ce