Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...

Discus and support Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to load the Red Dead Redemption II since morning today. I am getting the error [img] I have tried to reset the console but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaushikChoudhury, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...

Hello,

I am unable to load the Red Dead Redemption II since morning today. I am getting the error

Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error... [​IMG]

I have tried to reset the console but still no joy. I am using Xbox one.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Kaushik

:)

KaushikChoudhury, Dec 2, 2020
  2. KaushikChoudhury Win User

Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error 0x8b050033

Thanks for your reply. I have followed the steps mentioned to hard restart but it is still not working.

Navigated to main screen ( screenshot below) and then pushed the console power button as you described.

[​IMG]

I couldn't find any update in the queue. Can you please share where I can see the updates which may be in the queue or if I can manually check for any new update.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error 0x8b050033

Hi,

You have to make the update 1st.

If the update not donwload automaticaly , do this

> On the main menu, press and HOLD 10 sec the powerbutton of the console, wait 30 sec, restart console

> Wait the end of the update.

It should work.

Regards
  4. Steednyc Win User

Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

I don't understand why I need to sign into XBOX live for a game I play offline. I should be able to load a game like Dead Red Redemption II without XBOX Live.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode

Red Dead Redemption II: Story Mode is just a DLC for Red Dead Online. Since Red Dead Online was removed from Game Pass some time ago, you need to own Red Dead Online in order to play Red Dead Redemption II: Story Mode.

[​IMG]
  6. veiledbythemist Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

The Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption II for sure.
Thema:

Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...

1. Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error... - Similar Threads - able load Red

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops: I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops 575a68ea-596c-4c66-af20-504ab9e131e4
  10. Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join...: Why can't I join a game in battlefield 2042 and only being loaded into empty lobbies 51d66f21-9a4d-4479-a61f-7fa1799fe363