not able to join club and not able to play multiplayer games

Discus and support not able to join club and not able to play multiplayer games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I AM ALWAYS TYING TO JOIN A LUB AND IT SHOWS TO ME THAT YOU CANNOT JOIN A CLUB BECAUSE OF MY PAST BEHAVIOUR BUT I HAVE NOT DONE ANY BAD THING IN THE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UtkarshKalouni, Nov 7, 2020.

1. not able to join club and not able to play multiplayer games

I AM ALWAYS TYING TO JOIN A LUB AND IT SHOWS TO ME THAT YOU CANNOT JOIN A CLUB BECAUSE OF MY PAST BEHAVIOUR BUT I HAVE NOT DONE ANY BAD THING IN THE PAST AND IT ALSO SAYS TO ME THAT IF I WANT TO JOIN A CLUB I HAVE TO CHANGE PRIVACY SETTING SO I REQUEST
    TO THE AUTHORITY TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE OR TELL THE STEPS TO HELP ME IN CHANGING PRIVACY SETTINGS

:)

UtkarshKalouni, Nov 7, 2020
  2. ItsDark97 Win User

hi, you should probably check the enforcement website to ensure your account hasnt been suspended/ deactivated. as for privacy settings you should follow the instructions found here.

I hope this helps

-Dark
  3. M.Masson Win User

I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app

As i have said before i tried everything related to this, my settings are all set to that i should be able to join clubs and join multiplayer games, but im not able to do neither anymore

This should work but it doesnt.
  4. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

Not Able to Join a Game on Multiplayer?

Whats your NAT setting say? Have you tried resetting your modem and or router?

"Happy Drinking"
  5. RASO Caboose Win User

Not Able to Join a Game on Multiplayer?

hmmm, idk. u should borrow a frends black ops and c if it works then? if it does then install the game and then c if urs works.
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Join lfgs and clubs and play multiplayer online games
Thema:

1. not able to join club and not able to play multiplayer games - Similar Threads - able join club

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  4. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  5. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  6. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  7. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  8. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?: I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?...
  9. Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers: I keep getting the error code 100 saying I’m not able to connect, I’ve tried solutions posted on past questions with the same issue but it hasn’t changed. I’m on nintendo switch and my friends are...
  10. Are random people able to join my party on Xbox if it’s on open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are random people able to join my party on Xbox if it’s on open?: So I’ve had this issue occur twice in the past month where random people at a time up to seven or eight people will join my party when they’re not on my friends list to begin with, I’m genuinely...