not able to connect to my wireless network

Discus and support not able to connect to my wireless network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to connect to my wireless network but when i click on ‘set up wireless network’ none of the available connections show up help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noor balhasan, Dec 22, 2023.

1. not able to connect to my wireless network

i want to connect to my wireless network but when i click on ‘set up wireless network’ none of the available connections show up help

:)

noor balhasan, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Feddiefrazzbear Win User

I have been having the exact same problem for 6 days. I updated my xbox and suddenly it wont scan for connection
  3. daemondz Win User

Help me please!

Ah well thats odd but okay,

As far as your issue goes, here's a few questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

Is your console simply unable to see your router as a wireless network at all? Or are you able to see the wireless network from your console? --- It is able to see my wireless information withing the settings and says its "connected" but has an IP issue.
    Yet all my other wireless devices will get connected to it. Including a friends xbox I had come over.

Does it let you connect to the wireless network, it just doesn't let you connect to the internet/Xbox Live? Connect to the internet, wont go past that due to IP issue.

Or are you unable to connect to the wireless network at all? I can.

Are you able to try a wired connection via ethernet from your router to your console? I am able to go wired. But for convience issues mainly wireless on other side of room to where tv is.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox One S non si connette a rete wireless, solo Ethernet [Xbox One S does not connect to wireless network, Ethernet only]

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue connecting wireless. I would like to clarify, what happens when you attempt to connect wireless? are you able to see the option to connect via wi-fi? Does your network not show
    up when trying to connect? Have you been able to connect via wi-fi before?

If your Xbox One console is having network connection issues of any kind go over our article
    'I need help with my Xbox One network connection'

If you're Xbox isn't reading your wireless network, give this article
    'My Xbox One can't see my wireless network'
    a try.

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Is it possible for smartglass to connect to an Xbox one that is connected to live with Ethernet

As long as both devices, the xbox One and the device using smartglass, are in the same section of the network, they should be able to connect. No matter if the One is connected by cable and the smartglass device is connected wireless, as it is not a direct
    (wireless) connection between both devices, but a connection over the network.
  6. TheNameIsJustin Win User

"There's a problem with your connection" help.

I have a wireless connection but all my settings are correct (trust me) but still not able to connect to network... Very frustrating. This is gone on for a week now
Thema:

1. not able to connect to my wireless network - Similar Threads - able connect wireless

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  5. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...: I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some...
  6. I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able...: I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able to detect and connect to 5ghz wifi . Is there any solution or i have to replace the unit?...
  7. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c
  8. Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while: anyone having an issue where Discord just disconnects you from VC and doesn’t let you join and just tells you “sorry looks like you were disconnected” its been happening a lot lately and this...
  9. Im not able to connect with my xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im not able to connect with my xbox app: So im trying to screenshare on discord i previously setup my xbox on the same phone but out of nowhere i now need to do all of this whenever i try i do it perfectly but for no reason it says...
  10. How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?: Ive been trying to play Fortnite on my xbox one but every time i try i get an error message that says it couldnt connect to epic games servers (ESP-BUIMET-003 error), it also happens with Warzone...