not able to connect to bingo. when I can connect sometimes it disconnects in middle of game

Discus and support not able to connect to bingo. when I can connect sometimes it disconnects in middle of game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; constantly having connection problems on your end. 8871807d-87b3-46ca-a736-ecb30147ba83 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WafflingCake603, Nov 21, 2016.

1. not able to connect to bingo. when I can connect sometimes it disconnects in middle of game

constantly having connection problems on your end.

:)

WafflingCake603, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Bingo is have issues connecting to the server

For the last few days I have been having issues with Bingo disconnecting from the server in the middle of a game, and not be able to re-connect. In addition, 90% of the time when I start Bingo it does not connect to the server.

PredicateNose9, Nov 21, 2016
  3. I'm done!

I've tried to enjoy playing Bingo on here. No more. It rarely connects and when it does it disconnects in the middle of games just for the round to be over by the time it connects again. Games are meant to be fun and relaxing, not annoying and stressful.

LuvtrumpsHate, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

not able to connect to bingo. when I can connect sometimes it disconnects in middle of game