Not able to claim the free xbox game pass

Discus and support Not able to claim the free xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, i just discovered that Xbox game pass generally comes included with the device. But I don't see it anywhere and i tried updating it countless... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fxar 24, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Fxar 24
    Fxar 24 Guest

So, i just discovered that Xbox game pass generally comes included with the device. But I don't see it anywhere and i tried updating it countless number of times and yet i still didnt get it. Please clarify my doubt

:)

Fxar 24, Nov 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you did not sign up for one of the payment plans that includes 2 years of gamepass, you don't get anything

If you have previously taken an introductory offer for Game pass, you cannot get a second one
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Which device are you talking about?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Not able to claim Xbox Game Pass

Hi Dogealmightyz, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Your friend should be able to claim the PC Game Pass promotion via Microsoft Store as well, kindly ask your friend to sign in to Microsoft Store App then go to "My Library", the PC Game Pass should be visible from there with an option to "Claim".
  5. Francia J. Win User

cant invite friends for free trail

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Were you able to claim the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? If yes, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services and make sure that it is showing as "active".

Once confirmed, sign out on your Xbox App then sign back in, making sure that it's the correct Microsoft account.

Also, if you're trying to give your friends to get a free trial of PC Game Pass, it is not available for you since you were able to get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for free. If you will check the article it is stated "Sorry, this offer is only available to paid PC Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.".
  6. MindOfTim Win User

Game pass ultimate

I'm afraid you won't be able to as even though accounts on your home Xbox have access to your Gold membership and Game Pass feature's, you won't be able to claim the Game Pass rewards on any account that doesn't have an active Game Pass subscription
Thema:

1. Not able to claim the free xbox game pass - Similar Threads - able claim free

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. I am not able to claim my points through the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to claim my points through the Xbox App: I am experiencing a persistent issue with claiming my rewards on the mobile app and the windows app. Every time I try to do so, I get a “Try again later” message. I have followed the...
  10. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...