Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

Discus and support Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benjamin Warneke, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify.

:)

Benjamin Warneke, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Your recommendation is very nice. But the best place to send that feedback is in the options below:

1- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Store;
    2- Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box;
    3- Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

Note: you can select the Spotify app and defend your request with arguments that you believe are valid for them to add the Youtube Music App as well.

Follow the instructions in the “Report a new problem” section to submit your problem report.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you wish your YouTube music app, you need to contact YouTube and ask them to put it on Xbox. They are the ones who can do that
  4. FRANCISCO I MENA Win User

Question when are y’all gona fix y’all’s stuff where it will actually respond and not jus keep saying not enough info to get your acc back

This did not help it still doesn’t let me reset my password it jus keeps saying not enough information idk what more information y’all want all I’m trying to do is cancel a subscription bud I can only do it from the Microsoft app and it doesn’t let me reset my password I send a request for I can reset my password and all y’all say is not enough info idk why y’all keep saying that If it’s my account y’all needa get me my password back in alr putting everything i know and y’all jus keep saying not enough information and I need y’all to let me reset my password because I need to cancel a subscription and y’all not letting me reset it so y’all just keep charging me for the subscription
  5. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Scammers

You are welcome :)

seriously though, not seeing a question.

Should you need assistance, please add more detail.
  6. xxMAYQWETxx Win User

Packet loss

this is garbage I can’t believe that with all the money y’all get paid that anyone should have this issue straight trash I’m going to sell my xbox and get a ps4
Thema:

Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

1. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add... - Similar Threads - question more request

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Issues with invites. More details body of the question.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issues with invites. More details body of the question.: I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or not. I receive 10 to 20 invites if i am not...
  4. I have more as 1 question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have more as 1 question.: 1st will xbox ever get some new streaming apps like tiktok etc? 2nd will xbox ever get other background music player like YouTube music/Amazon music? 3rd will discord ever get a full release as...
  5. check the question down beacuse i it had more then 200 letters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    check the question down beacuse i it had more then 200 letters: On my xbox 360 when I play call of duty modern warfare 3 it keeps telling me to reconnect the controller but when I play another game it doesn't show me to reconnect the controller it only shows...
  6. Not really a question more a complaint .

in XBoX on Windows
    Not really a question more a complaint .: my son bought a digital game and it froze on him would not play even after restarting xbox re-downloading game everything, asked Microsoft to refund my son's money they would not do it,There...
  7. this is not and question more of an suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is not and question more of an suggestion: Hey i have an idea to stop every modder and hacker in the games that we play why do we make it where they cant hack because they mod code that they insert into your game it is what is **** up your...
  8. Not a question, more of a complaint

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not a question, more of a complaint: So picture this, last night I'm playing Call of Duty, you know the game where we endlessly slaughter each other over and over and over. I run into a certain guy who gets under my skin a little bit...
  9. This is not a question but more a suggestion for these Times

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This is not a question but more a suggestion for these Times: Because of quarantine people are stuck at home therefore there will be many more people who will want to purchase consoles if they don’t have them already. But, the problem is you’re releasing...
  10. Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that): Hi all, On Saturday I bought a Xbox One Controller (PUBG Edition) on the Microsoft Store. The money has already been taken out of my account but the order still pending for some reason. I read...