Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that

Discus and support Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Richard_1738 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Richard_1738, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that

/u/Richard_1738, Mar 25, 2020
  2. JohnBurton123 Win User

Microsoft edge full screen xbox one stuck after update today

I know this is happening to me to but the Microsoft edge cursor shows up on my game screens and just sits there. And when i watch something on Microsoft edge and full screen and then i undo the full screen and the whole top search bar it gone
  3. DanielBChaves Win User

Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

The problem is that how the system is today, you can play very easily on microsoft edge on PC, but not on Xbox console.

I am having the same message "too many people are playing" on console instead of the common one "the queue is taking X minutes", but even after 40 minutes it does not start. Then I go to pc, open the microsoft edge and the queue is around 4 minutes and it starts normally.

On xbox app on pc it is like the console, never loads.

One extra information, if you open the microsoft edge on Xbox it works like in the PC, but the controller has some issues eventually, also the full screen has black bars around which makes you lose space on TV

I don't want to play sit in the chair on a notebook, I want to be in the couch playing on my tv.
  4. vCLuTcHeZz Win User

The cursor appears in Forza Motorsport and doesn't go away

I was having this issue as well, rebooting, clearing cache, nothing worked. I opened the edge app after reading your comment and moved the cursor to the bottom right of the screen, completely out of view, and then opened forza. The cursor is gone. This should be a temp fix with a more direct fix coming soon, but I am glad that this work around effectively solves the problem.
    I just want to add to this method. To get the cursor to completely disappear I had go into full screen mode on the edge app and then move the cursor to a corner. Without doing it in full screen mode I could still see the cursor in the corner.
  5. Janner_ye Win User

XBox Hard ware

Does full restore work when i just get a black screen?
  6. RedRevolver2086 Win User

Xbox one s video issue

I have fixed the black screen issue but i forgot to mention that there are black bars on the top and bottom of the screen they are still they’re though
Thema:

Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that

1. Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that - Similar Threads - fan square black

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  5. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  6. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  7. Xbox series x fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan noise: i bought Xbox series x one year ago now when i turn it on it's ok but when i enter to some games the fan noise is sooo high please help but the temperature is good just the fan noise is...
  8. I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?: Long story short, I went to get up think my water cup was empty but it turned out it had water in it. In which the water got into the consoles fan or vent area and on surface of the console, it...
  9. Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?: So I got an external fan for my console but after doing research (unfortunately after I found it) most people said this can damage my console. I figured I would ask people with a bit more...
  10. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...