Noob Trying to change its privacy settings

Discus and support Noob Trying to change its privacy settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically, I might get MC for The Nintendo Switch. I went back to my old Xbox account that I made for no reason at all and I tried adding my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SuperAlan64YT, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Noob Trying to change its privacy settings

So basically, I might get MC for The Nintendo Switch. I went back to my old Xbox account that I made for no reason at all and I tried adding my friends to do cross play. the thing is that my privacy settings block me from using this feature. I my self
    tried to see how to change these settings but it always comeback to the same page. I don't have a Xbox so how am I suppose to change it myself. so yeah I just need help changing that.

:)

SuperAlan64YT, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

Trying to change xbox privacy settings

Hi BobNash5, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're redirected on the support page it may mean that you're a child account/minor or you're on a family group.

First, make sure that there is indeed no organizer account linked to yours by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family. Once confirmed, use a different browser then sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Trying to change xbox privacy settings

Bob, try this:

Create a new account that can be considered as an adult account.

Once done, add your main account as a family organizer via the link below. https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Family settings should be the same below:

• NEW / Fictitious ACCOUNT - ORGANIZER • MAIN ACCOUNT - ORGANIZER

Once successfully added sign out from your main Microsoft account everywhere, if you're on PC and Console restart it, and try again.

Hope it works!
  4. danielc081002 Win User

Can't change Privacy settings

It says

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
    when I try to change my privacy settings.
  5. Billup 420 Win User

Cannot create and emblem on black ops 2

Go to xbox main settings. Then go to privacy and settings if its set to costume change it to adult.
  6. TuckDaDuck Win User

Cannot see other players messages Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I'm trying to change the settings because I know which ones to change its just that whenever I try to change privacy settings on account.xbox.com it always redirects me to https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...e-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one and
    I just need to know how to change the settings. I do not own an Xbox I play on a PC so I cannot use the directions from the beta.support.xbox.com to help me.
Thema:

Noob Trying to change its privacy settings

1. Noob Trying to change its privacy settings - Similar Threads - Noob Trying change

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  4. The paging file is too small for this operation to complete. Im a noob when it comes to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The paging file is too small for this operation to complete. Im a noob when it comes to...: Hey all, I've been having quite the troubles with my pc for the past year or two. I've only really started getting bothered by everything around august. I currently have been playing the new...
  5. Noob old man mistakes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noob old man mistakes: Hey xbox world i’ve not owned/played console gaming for over 20yrs and just bought a ONE for Christmas. Its mainly for my kid, who is 5, and loves Minecraft & Roblox but is very curious about...
  6. My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}

in XBoX on Windows
    My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}: My mate {noob} is struggling to install sea of thieves, when he clicks install it will start to work, then pause, then stop fully, he has tried restarting his PC and has also reinstalled the...
  7. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  8. I am a noob when it comes to this .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a noob when it comes to this .: Hello ,so i got my xbox a few weeks ago with some games(physical copies).I installed them and after some time deleted few .But i don't see them in the ready to install page.Is it ok ? Because i...
  9. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  10. I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?: I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke? a9a179c9-5c85-4bc7-8854-67190e496a3c