Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

Discus and support Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Impossible-Hope-5586, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of games, I decided to at least try out Xbox. It's been a mixed bag, there seems to be a generational gap in the games presented, the Anime influence dominates games and I missed that boat whenever it began , swept through and probably could sense my dislike for ........that type of Animation... Anyways, I'm rambling I love the MLB the Show except player lock. I do not like player lock simply because I have searched everything 20 times over and can not find a way to disable it. In addition it seems it was a perk for success at whatever thing I did to get it. This was not a feature of the last version, I don't believe, I could be wrong but I don't remember a feature of a game forced onto its players and not providing a clear or intuitive way to be rid of it does anyone else have this problem and can you please reply with instructions how to be rid of this otherwise really fun game. If it's not possible and Microsoft decided for themselves that this was needed, I will not continue playing, EA has a baseball game, although not as polished as The Show.

submitted by /u/Impossible-Hope-5586
    [link] [comments]

/u/Impossible-Hope-5586, Mar 5, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

MLB The Show 24 is showing a triangle with a exclamation point to n the right corner, has the game been removed from game pass? If so why have it for a little over a month to take it away?

Hi, Phil! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Both the Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X versions of MLB The Show 24 are still included in Game Pass for Console and Game Pass Ultimate. For your reference, both of the games' listings have the "Included with Game Pass" button:

Xbox Series S/X - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/mlb-the-show-24-xbox-series-xs/9NM9V6FQXPDX

Xbox One - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/mlb-the-show-24-xbox-one/9NKDP7GXQWFS

The triangle symbol normally means the system hasn't detected an active license for the game. Are other games also displaying this symbol?

Best regards.
  3. TheIrishNinja74 Win User

Major League Baseball on Xbox One

why done't microsoft get mlb the show. Baseball is the biggest sport in america. RIB base is a joke cuz it sucks. BUY MLB THE SHOW and make it available on xbox
  4. Merlin4421 Win User

Future baseball game on X1

I have to admit I almost didn't pick up a ps4. Mlb the show has made it worth it amazing game. Def glad I was able to pick up both systems. I do think it really sucks there is no quality mlb game on x1.
  5. TwoCrutchMan Win User

Xbox One needs a REAL baseball game!

I have both systems and haven't bought a baseball game since mlb the show '14. basically the same rehashed game with updated rosters.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

What other franchises would you like to see on Xbox.

I would love to see MLB the Show on Xbox.
Thema:

Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

1. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show - Similar Threads - Noob both MLB

2. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  3. The paging file is too small for this operation to complete. Im a noob when it comes to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The paging file is too small for this operation to complete. Im a noob when it comes to...: Hey all, I've been having quite the troubles with my pc for the past year or two. I've only really started getting bothered by everything around august. I currently have been playing the new...
  4. Noob old man mistakes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noob old man mistakes: Hey xbox world i’ve not owned/played console gaming for over 20yrs and just bought a ONE for Christmas. Its mainly for my kid, who is 5, and loves Minecraft & Roblox but is very curious about...
  5. Noob Trying to change its privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Noob Trying to change its privacy settings: So basically, I might get MC for The Nintendo Switch. I went back to my old Xbox account that I made for no reason at all and I tried adding my friends to do cross play. the thing is that my...
  6. My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}

in XBoX on Windows
    My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}: My mate {noob} is struggling to install sea of thieves, when he clicks install it will start to work, then pause, then stop fully, he has tried restarting his PC and has also reinstalled the...
  7. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  8. I am a noob when it comes to this .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a noob when it comes to this .: Hello ,so i got my xbox a few weeks ago with some games(physical copies).I installed them and after some time deleted few .But i don't see them in the ready to install page.Is it ok ? Because i...
  9. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  10. I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?: I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke? a9a179c9-5c85-4bc7-8854-67190e496a3c