Noob question

Discus and support Noob question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Under are screen name you all have icons how do u get them and icons for the forum how do I get them 139e0a0c-1ec4-4b21-9cea-ab955e573242 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HealsyourMOm, Mar 16, 2014.

1. HealsyourMOm
    HealsyourMOm Guest

Noob question

Under are screen name you all have icons how do u get them and icons for the forum how do I get them

:)

HealsyourMOm, Mar 16, 2014
  2. That911guy
    That911guy Guest
    NOOB QUESTION (WARNING NOOB QUESTION)

I had an encounter with a dragon last night and after killing it, it shed its skin like normal. But didn't appear to "whoosh" anything into me. lol Is the absorption of the soul not visual as well?

may be a noob question but I know with the first dragon it gives you the shout and it has the visual effect. Wasnt sure if that was just the shout power or if it had that effect with the dragon soul absorption as well.

Thanks guys

That911guy, Mar 16, 2014
  3. NOOB QUESTION (WARNING NOOB QUESTION)

[quote user="AJAX of NYC"]

How do you forge/create/upgrade weapons and armor? I've been to one of the tables forgot what they are called but a message advised that I didn't have the proper tools/supplie's necessary.

I now have a few pieces of iron and steel. What else do I need?

[/quote]

Forge = Make weapons and Armor from raw materials

Workbench = Improve existing armor

Grinding Stone = Improve existing weapons

Smelter = Convert ore to ingots or recycle armor/weapons into raw materials

Tanning Rack = Convert animal pelts to leather or leather into leather strips

Alchemy Station = Make potions from ingredients

Cooking Pot/Spit = Cook food ingredients into finished food

Enchanting Station = Enchant weapons or armor using soul gems or to disenchant them to acquire the spell

When you click on the forge (for example), select an item you want to make. Look at the bottom of the screen and it will list the materials required to make it. Please note that if it says "Iron Ingot (4)" for example, that does not mean you need 4, it
    means you need ONE and you have 4. In the list at the bottom, if an item is gray, it means you are missing it. If its listed in white, you have the material. If the item name is gray, you are missing either the skill to make it or missing at least one of
    the raw materials. Look at the bottom of the screen to see which material is missing.

Generally for armor you will need leather, leather strips and some form of metal, obviously the requirements differ depending on what you are making.

WolfiesDen360, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest

Noob question

I don't no if you need to have the icon with a gamer tag like.....Just Saying

Up1nSpace, Mar 16, 2014
  5. HealsyourMOm
    HealsyourMOm Guest
    Lol. It wouldn't let me do kingdingahling like my email

HealsyourMOm, Mar 16, 2014
  6. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest
    Check your privacy settings. You have your recent games played list blocked.

Inferno20, Mar 17, 2014
  7. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest
    Inferno20, Mar 17, 2014
  8. HealsyourMOm
    HealsyourMOm Guest

Noob question

It's saying don't have permission

HealsyourMOm, Mar 17, 2014
  9. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest
    Go to your Xbox.com profile, and click "Privacy and Online"

It's just below "Edit My Profile".

Inferno20, Nov 1, 2018
  10. AJAX of NYC Win User

[quote user="WolfiesDen360"]

[quote user=""]

How do you forge/create/upgrade weapons and armor? I've been to one of the tables forgot what they are called but a message advised that I didn't have the proper tools/supplie's necessary.

[/quote]

Enchanting Station = Enchant weapons or armor using soul gems or to disenchant them to acquire the spell

When you click on the forge (for example), select an item you want to make. Look at the bottom of the screen and it will list the materials required to make it. Please note that if it says "Iron Ingot (4)" for example, that does not mean you need 4, it
    means you need ONE and you have 4. In the list at the bottom, if an item is gray, it means you are missing it. If its listed in white, you have the material. If the item name is gray, you are missing either the skill to make it or missing at least one of
    the raw materials. Look at the bottom of the screen to see which material is missing.

Generally for armor you will need leather, leather strips and some form of metal, obviously the requirements differ depending on what you are making.

[/quote]

Sweet, thank you too WolfiesDen. I guess I can find a workbench and grind stone at any Blacksmith? Also if I buy a house can I purchase a workbecnh and grind stone for my crib?
  11. Glasgow11 Win User

There was no reason for you to post this - I already answered this question when you posted it in the 'Dragons are becoming a nu-sense' topic. Sigh.

I'll copy paste - No, soul gems are not required to obtain a dragon soul... the only requirement is that it's killed and you stand near it.

Also. Caps are not needed, they rarely ever are and often times they get you more trolls than actual assistance.
  12. WolfiesDen360 Win User

You will need a Dragon Soul Gem unless you turn off caps lock, at which point no soul gem is required.
  13. That911guy Win User

I had an encounter with a dragon last night and after killing it, it shed its skin like normal. But didn't appear to "whoosh" anything into me. lol Is the absorption of the soul not visual as well?

may be a noob question but I know with the first dragon it gives you the shout and it has the visual effect. Wasnt sure if that was just the shout power or if it had that effect with the dragon soul absorption as well.

Thanks guys
  14. WolfiesDen360 Win User

[quote user="AJAX of NYC"]

[/quote]

Thema:

Noob question

1. Noob question - Similar Threads - Noob question

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  4. (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save: Hello! I own Xbox One S, never had any console in my life before so im struggling. On PC i just set my Saves on Read Only and re-select my Character in-game in order to farm weapons. I cant do...
  5. Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One: Hello! This question might have been already questioned or answered. Sorry if im repeating what been told. Anyway i got Xbox One S console, never had console in my life before. I was always...
  6. Noob question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question.: How do you check your xp? I can't find it anywhere. 5951764e-b1e4-460d-93a9-41daabd11978
  7. Noob Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob Question: Hi all. New to the Xbox One world via my sons present from Santa. He loves Minecraft and has seen videos online from a @stampylongnose where he is playing on a specific map called World of Seuss...
  8. Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask): OK, I have noticed when in the tower some of the players have an "R" at the end of their gamer tag enclosed in an octagon. You have to look at their tag for a second before it appears. What is it?...
  9. Total noob question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Total noob question: I have been using two accounts for subscriptions on one xbox one and changing between credit card purchases and redeeming gift card codes to extend my subscriptions. One of the accounts with...
  10. Possibly noob question but cannot find answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly noob question but cannot find answer: I was messing with game DVR on my new xbox one while playing Battlefront 3. Ever since then, I do not have game sound when I go past the start-up menu on Battlefront. The beeping sounds when I use...