Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

Discus and support Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MyThinTragus, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

submitted by /u/MyThinTragus
    [link] [comments]

/u/MyThinTragus, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Antillion Win User

New xbox 360 update question

Check your dashboard version and post it back if you would. You can find it under System Settings - > Console settings - > System Info: When you highlight system info the dashboard version will be noted on the right side of the screen.
  3. Paul6230 Win User

Destiny game screen to big - i cant see everything on the screen.

You can change screen size in game. Press start then go to settings on the right side then choose screen layout I think it's called
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Getting Hacked and DDOSed and Threatened

Hey there

If you feel that the hacker is following you, you can change your privicy settings from xbox.com. You can do this by clicking onto your name at the top right hand side of the screen :)

Hope this helps

:)
  5. Skinman_ Win User

How to pin friends list

Thanks. Didn't the friends list used to be on the right side of the home screen or did that change with the update?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox activity feed

Yup! Everything looks good when I view your profile. Are you checking your profile on the Xbox One Dashboard? Navigate to the Friends group and select the Friends tile. In the Friends tile, select 'My profile' on the left side of the screen. When you are
    viewing your profile, you should be able to see your Activity Feed on the right side of the screen. If you don't see it there, post back and let us know so we can get this issue sorted for you! :)
Thema:

1. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? - Similar Threads - Noob Question change

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save: Hello! I own Xbox One S, never had any console in my life before so im struggling. On PC i just set my Saves on Read Only and re-select my Character in-game in order to farm weapons. I cant do...
  4. Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One: Hello! This question might have been already questioned or answered. Sorry if im repeating what been told. Anyway i got Xbox One S console, never had console in my life before. I was always...
  5. Noob question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question.: How do you check your xp? I can't find it anywhere. 5951764e-b1e4-460d-93a9-41daabd11978
  6. Noob Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob Question: Hi all. New to the Xbox One world via my sons present from Santa. He loves Minecraft and has seen videos online from a @stampylongnose where he is playing on a specific map called World of Seuss...
  7. Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask): OK, I have noticed when in the tower some of the players have an "R" at the end of their gamer tag enclosed in an octagon. You have to look at their tag for a second before it appears. What is it?...
  8. Noob question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question: Under are screen name you all have icons how do u get them and icons for the forum how do I get them 139e0a0c-1ec4-4b21-9cea-ab955e573242
  9. Total noob question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Total noob question: I have been using two accounts for subscriptions on one xbox one and changing between credit card purchases and redeeming gift card codes to extend my subscriptions. One of the accounts with...
  10. Possibly noob question but cannot find answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly noob question but cannot find answer: I was messing with game DVR on my new xbox one while playing Battlefront 3. Ever since then, I do not have game sound when I go past the start-up menu on Battlefront. The beeping sounds when I use...