Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask)

Discus and support Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK, I have noticed when in the tower some of the players have an "R" at the end of their gamer tag enclosed in an octagon. You have to look at their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II FSU Nole II, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask)

OK, I have noticed when in the tower some of the players have an "R" at the end of their gamer tag enclosed in an octagon. You have to look at their tag for a second before it appears. What is it? I thought it may be a indication that they are available
    for a strike, raid, chat, etc. but I have pressed every button on my controller to make it activate something/anything to let me know what it is. Any ideas? Thanks!

:)

II FSU Nole II, Oct 26, 2014
  2. Just don't know if im correct here, but...

1. Open Settings > Accounts and click
    Your email and accounts.

2. After confirming that the account is set up to use a Microsoft account, click Sign in with a local account instead.

3. Enter the password for your Microsoft account to confirm that you're authorized to make the change, and then click
    Next.

4. On the Switch To A Local Account page, enter your new local user name and password, along with a password hint, as shown here.

5. Click Next to sign out from the Microsoft account and sign back in using your new local account.

6. Once done, follow the steps on this
    link
    on how to sign in using a Microsoft account.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Oct 26, 2014
  3. Just don't know if im correct here, but...

What happens when you click Start > Settings > Accounts?

Catherine Cus., Oct 26, 2014
  4. Skip360
    Skip360 Guest

I think it is a prompt. Press R stick if you want to interact or "inspect" the particular player you are facing.

Skip360, Oct 26, 2014
  5. FredxXxBear Win User

Roll it back.

And I already know there is a bug, everyone knows there is a bug, so please don't tell me there is a bug and mark my question as answered. It's not an answer.
  6. Skip360 Win User

I think it is a prompt. Press R stick if you want to interact or "inspect" the particular player you are facing.
  7. onyxishere Win User

You Don't Know Jack

Sorry to hear the game is no longer available digitally for the 360. If that is the case then your only option would be to check your local retailers for a disc copy.

Also, this thread is well over 3 years old. For future reference it would be better to create a new one instead of bumping older ones.
  8. Smwutches Win User

You Don't Know Jack

The full game is not available for download through the marketplace.
  9. Russbeer Win User

You Don't Know Jack

can i play this on a UK xbox?
Thema:

1. Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask) - Similar Threads - Noob question bugging

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  4. (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save: Hello! I own Xbox One S, never had any console in my life before so im struggling. On PC i just set my Saves on Read Only and re-select my Character in-game in order to farm weapons. I cant do...
  5. Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One: Hello! This question might have been already questioned or answered. Sorry if im repeating what been told. Anyway i got Xbox One S console, never had console in my life before. I was always...
  6. Noob question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question.: How do you check your xp? I can't find it anywhere. 5951764e-b1e4-460d-93a9-41daabd11978
  7. Noob Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob Question: Hi all. New to the Xbox One world via my sons present from Santa. He loves Minecraft and has seen videos online from a @stampylongnose where he is playing on a specific map called World of Seuss...
  8. Noob question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question: Under are screen name you all have icons how do u get them and icons for the forum how do I get them 139e0a0c-1ec4-4b21-9cea-ab955e573242
  9. Total noob question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Total noob question: I have been using two accounts for subscriptions on one xbox one and changing between credit card purchases and redeeming gift card codes to extend my subscriptions. One of the accounts with...
  10. Possibly noob question but cannot find answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly noob question but cannot find answer: I was messing with game DVR on my new xbox one while playing Battlefront 3. Ever since then, I do not have game sound when I go past the start-up menu on Battlefront. The beeping sounds when I use...