Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

Discus and support Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! This question might have been already questioned or answered. Sorry if im repeating what been told. Anyway i got Xbox One S console, never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spojkageeorgee, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

Hello!

This question might have been already questioned or answered. Sorry if im repeating what been told.

Anyway i got Xbox One S console, never had console in my life before. I was always playing PC games. But i bought Borderlands Handsome Collection today and im not feeling like playing thousands of hours again. So my question is is it possible and mostly
    SAFE to somehow get my save files from PC (Steam Cloud) over to Xbox ? I red things like downloading i guess third party software and converting PC save into Xbox or whatever. But i want to ask you guys. Rather be safe than screw up something.

Thats it i think. Sorry for misspeling. English is not my mother tongue.

Have a great day all!

Geeorgee

:)

spojkageeorgee, Dec 27, 2017
  2. CHRISFREDDO
    CHRISFREDDO Guest
    transfer rank from battlefield hardline-xbox 360 to xbox one

prob a noob question.
    i just got an xbox one, i have been playing hardline on xbox 360 and i can not transfer my rank ever to xbox one, is there a way around it?

Cheers

CHRISFREDDO, Dec 27, 2017
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Noob questions about save files

1) Yes. Always. Even if you deleted the save off your console, when you reinstall the game it'll sync with the cloud and download your save.

2) It automatically does it. Every time you play a game while connected to the internet it's constantly saving to the cloud. That's why the game syncs every time you load it up.

3) No limit.

bloosuga, Dec 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The console is not set up to see PC saves so you would have to break the terms of service in order to do so and you would be risking a console ban.

Smwutches, Dec 27, 2017
  5. Thank you Smwutches for replying!

spojkageeorgee, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The console is not set up to see PC saves so you would have to break the terms of service in order to do so and you would be risking a console ban.
  7. spojkageeorgee Win User

Thank you Smwutches for replying!
  8. Jackson Miller2 Win User

Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

i have one more question does the saves from my xbox 360 (im using cloud save games on 360) transfer to xbox one
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Noob question about Scavenger

@ToG--Buick was stating why sometimes packs may not be dropped (the enemy must have been low/out of ammo).
  10. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Noob question about Scavenger

You dont need Scavenger to replinish ammo if the enemy had the same weapon as you.
Thema:

1. Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Noob question Saves

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  4. (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save: Hello! I own Xbox One S, never had any console in my life before so im struggling. On PC i just set my Saves on Read Only and re-select my Character in-game in order to farm weapons. I cant do...
  5. Noob question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question.: How do you check your xp? I can't find it anywhere. 5951764e-b1e4-460d-93a9-41daabd11978
  6. Noob Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob Question: Hi all. New to the Xbox One world via my sons present from Santa. He loves Minecraft and has seen videos online from a @stampylongnose where he is playing on a specific map called World of Seuss...
  7. Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask): OK, I have noticed when in the tower some of the players have an "R" at the end of their gamer tag enclosed in an octagon. You have to look at their tag for a second before it appears. What is it?...
  8. Noob question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question: Under are screen name you all have icons how do u get them and icons for the forum how do I get them 139e0a0c-1ec4-4b21-9cea-ab955e573242
  9. Total noob question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Total noob question: I have been using two accounts for subscriptions on one xbox one and changing between credit card purchases and redeeming gift card codes to extend my subscriptions. One of the accounts with...
  10. Possibly noob question but cannot find answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly noob question but cannot find answer: I was messing with game DVR on my new xbox one while playing Battlefront 3. Ever since then, I do not have game sound when I go past the start-up menu on Battlefront. The beeping sounds when I use...