(Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save

Discus and support (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I own Xbox One S, never had any console in my life before so im struggling. On PC i just set my Saves on Read Only and re-select my Character... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spojkageeorgee, Dec 31, 2017.

1. (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save

Hello!

I own Xbox One S, never had any console in my life before so im struggling. On PC i just set my Saves on Read Only and re-select my Character in-game in order to farm weapons. I cant do that on console because.. console. Ive seen guides how to farm mission
    rewards but either i need to have someone in my game and drop it for them so they can pick it up, leave and just close the game without saving. I dont have any friends on Xbox Live so im playing solo. Second method is doable solo but it requires second controller
    and paying 60 bucks for a controller is a bit too much.

Last method is Cross-Save. I red something that it can be only used IF i had/owned previous console (that is 360) which i do not own.

With it i could just upload character and redownloaded it. But i dont have Cross-Save function in-game.

Is there any way to farm mission rewards ? It may sound stupid, this topic i mean. But it really upsets me.

Thanks for your time and answers!

Geeorgee

:)

spojkageeorgee, Dec 31, 2017
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Noob questions about save files

1) Yes. Always. Even if you deleted the save off your console, when you reinstall the game it'll sync with the cloud and download your save.

2) It automatically does it. Every time you play a game while connected to the internet it's constantly saving to the cloud. That's why the game syncs every time you load it up.

3) No limit.

bloosuga, Dec 31, 2017
  3. Noob questions about save files

Thanks I wondered this too!

D0CT0RV3NKM4N, Dec 31, 2017
  4. (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save

Which mission rewards are you trying to farm exactly?

MakingItWayne X, Jan 4, 2018
  5. Does it matter ? Pimpernel, Sand Hawk, Lady Fist, Fibber, Hail, Kitten, Creamer... Everything i need. I not looking for someone to dupe it for me. I play mostly solo and grinding everything on my own. On PC its easy because of Read Only. But i cant figure
    out how to farm MULTIPLE mission rewards without second controller.

spojkageeorgee, Nov 2, 2018
  6. MakingItWayne X Win User

Which mission rewards are you trying to farm exactly?
  7. spojkageeorgee Win User

Does it matter ? Pimpernel, Sand Hawk, Lady Fist, Fibber, Hail, Kitten, Creamer... Everything i need. I not looking for someone to dupe it for me. I play mostly solo and grinding everything on my own. On PC its easy because of Read Only. But i cant figure
    out how to farm MULTIPLE mission rewards without second controller.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

The console is not set up to see PC saves so you would have to break the terms of service in order to do so and you would be risking a console ban.
  9. spojkageeorgee Win User

Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

Thank you Smwutches for replying!
  10. Shigurui Win User

So why is there no Resident Evil HD cross-buy upgrade for Xbox when Sony does it?

^ Sony do a lot of cross buy, pay once and get it for 2 or all 3 systems. If the game has cross save you can play on PS4 say then carry on where you left off on Vita, if there's no cross save you can get all the Trophies multiple times if that's your thing.
    It's a really good idea, I use cross save all the time.
Thema:

1. (Noob) Question about farming multiple mission rewards and Cross-Save - Similar Threads - Noob Question farming

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  4. Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One: Hello! This question might have been already questioned or answered. Sorry if im repeating what been told. Anyway i got Xbox One S console, never had console in my life before. I was always...
  5. Noob question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question.: How do you check your xp? I can't find it anywhere. 5951764e-b1e4-460d-93a9-41daabd11978
  6. Noob Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob Question: Hi all. New to the Xbox One world via my sons present from Santa. He loves Minecraft and has seen videos online from a @stampylongnose where he is playing on a specific map called World of Seuss...
  7. Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question but it is bugging me...(don't know if you don't ask): OK, I have noticed when in the tower some of the players have an "R" at the end of their gamer tag enclosed in an octagon. You have to look at their tag for a second before it appears. What is it?...
  8. Noob question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question: Under are screen name you all have icons how do u get them and icons for the forum how do I get them 139e0a0c-1ec4-4b21-9cea-ab955e573242
  9. Total noob question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Total noob question: I have been using two accounts for subscriptions on one xbox one and changing between credit card purchases and redeeming gift card codes to extend my subscriptions. One of the accounts with...
  10. Possibly noob question but cannot find answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly noob question but cannot find answer: I was messing with game DVR on my new xbox one while playing Battlefront 3. Ever since then, I do not have game sound when I go past the start-up menu on Battlefront. The beeping sounds when I use...