Noob old man mistakes

Discus and support Noob old man mistakes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey xbox world i’ve not owned/played console gaming for over 20yrs and just bought a ONE for Christmas. Its mainly for my kid, who is 5, and loves... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreatWave, Dec 26, 2020.

1. GreatWave
    GreatWave Guest

Noob old man mistakes

Hey xbox world

i’ve not owned/played console gaming for over 20yrs and just bought a ONE for Christmas. Its mainly for my kid, who is 5, and loves Minecraft & Roblox but is very curious about getting into more trad platform and pov style adventure games, but also i would
    like to use it for some more adult appropriate gaming, F1, CoD etc.

question is :

whats the best way to set up in terms of profiles. Should i allow my kid to be the main account holder with age restriction to Pegi7, and add myself as a parent? Or can i have xbox account profiles present on yhe same console?

i wouldnt want to have to sign in as my kid and then guve myself permission to play a game i want every time.

any thoughts, tips or indtructions of how to go about bedt set up would be awesome. I’m not a technophobe but honestly the last console i owned was an N64

cheers

:)

GreatWave, Dec 26, 2020
  2. OriginalEyeball Win User

nuketown zombies for season pass holders

Sounds like miscommunication from the noobs at Xbox Live to me.It is a "free download" IF you got the season pass.Who knows,maybe they'll shout you a free one for their mistake,I highly doubt it though.Hard luck man.
  3. Up1nSpace Win User

G3 scope

No scope man use the iron sight ............scopes are for noobs man use the iron sights it will build your skill up...later
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Dedicated Servers

Man stop blamign lag when there is none get good at the game. Noobs
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

Conquest Squad

Ah man no NOOBS Platnum Shot you are mean am going to cry now
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

your a noob if....

[quote user="Symbiote Prince"]

your a noob if i think i care.

[/quote]

That should be...

you're a noob if you think I care.

Forum regulars will have a field day with grammar/spelling mistakes.
Thema:

Noob old man mistakes

1. Noob old man mistakes - Similar Threads - Noob old man

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  4. The paging file is too small for this operation to complete. Im a noob when it comes to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The paging file is too small for this operation to complete. Im a noob when it comes to...: Hey all, I've been having quite the troubles with my pc for the past year or two. I've only really started getting bothered by everything around august. I currently have been playing the new...
  5. Noob Trying to change its privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Noob Trying to change its privacy settings: So basically, I might get MC for The Nintendo Switch. I went back to my old Xbox account that I made for no reason at all and I tried adding my friends to do cross play. the thing is that my...
  6. My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}

in XBoX on Windows
    My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}: My mate {noob} is struggling to install sea of thieves, when he clicks install it will start to work, then pause, then stop fully, he has tried restarting his PC and has also reinstalled the...
  7. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  8. I am a noob when it comes to this .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a noob when it comes to this .: Hello ,so i got my xbox a few weeks ago with some games(physical copies).I installed them and after some time deleted few .But i don't see them in the ready to install page.Is it ok ? Because i...
  9. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  10. I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?: I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke? a9a179c9-5c85-4bc7-8854-67190e496a3c