None of The Evil Within 2 achievements will unlock

Discus and support None of The Evil Within 2 achievements will unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got PC Game Pass a few months ago, and I've been playing a lot of games using it. Everything was going good, until I started playing The Evil Within... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven AM, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Steven AM
    Steven AM Guest

I got PC Game Pass a few months ago, and I've been playing a lot of games using it. Everything was going good, until I started playing The Evil Within 2. The game works fine, but after getting 10 hours into it, I noticed that no achievements had been unlocked.

Since then, I've restarted the game multiple times, reinstalled the game multiple times, made sure I granted the right permissions, made sure that all the services.msc programs (Connected User Experiences and Telemetry, Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Networking Service) were running and on automatic, used WSReset.exe to reboot the Microsoft store (multiple times), contacted both Bethesda (who said they don't have anything to do with it), and I'm just basically out of ideas. It's been 5 days, so it doesn't seem to be am issue of waiting 72 hours for my account to sinc.

Does anyone have any other advice or suggestions?

:)

Steven AM, Aug 23, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: