None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

Discus and support None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guts Godhand, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Guts Godhand
    Guts Godhand Guest

I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July.

My router is a TP-Link Archer A7.

I've opened ports 80, 53, 88 and 3074 in my router to my xbox's IP address.

I've tried both wired and wireless connections.

I've reset my router and modem and both 360's several times. I'm not trying to connect both at the same time, I've been shutting one off and unhooking it, unhooking the other system and trying all the steps again. Different IP's, tried the same IP's.

I've cleared their caches, restored to factory defaults in the network additional settings. I've tried setting IP's manually and automatically. I've deleted the main profile and it won't connect to redownload.

One of them connected for a few hours on a wired connection and then would no longer connect.

Not sure what to do. I need to get these things online to update everything and get the games I've paid for.

Sometimes I'll get an error, sometimes not. I tried to get the error to come up again, but it hasn't. 8015190E is the error code.

Thank you for any help/info.

Here is the Error Status Report I get.

None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live [​IMG]

:)

Guts Godhand, Apr 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: