Non sense ban with no explanation

Discus and support Non sense ban with no explanation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned on Xbox today for 15 DAYS even though my last ban was in February and was 12 hours long. I was banned for "Looking For Group Post" at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobGoines, Oct 14, 2020.

1. JacobGoines
    JacobGoines Guest

I was banned on Xbox today for 15 DAYS even though my last ban was in February and was 12 hours long. I was banned for "Looking For Group Post" at 11:40 pm yesterday but I had been offline for about 4 hours. The last post I had made was at 3PM that day so
    how could it have been reported at 11:40 if it was down by 3Pm. I have been given NO information about what got me banned. I contacted both Microsoft and Xbox AI help centers and both of them said i haven't had an enforcement since February 23 (the last time
    i got banned). They said i had no active Enforcement. I don't want the ban lifted IF IT HAS A REASON, but so far i have not been given a reason. I just want to know why i got banned and not let it happen again. I've been on Xbox for about 8 years now and I've
    been nothing but respectful of the guidelines. I've read them a good 10 times and i cannot find out the reason i got banned.

Can someone please help/explain?

:)

JacobGoines, Oct 14, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Probably help if you posted what you actually posted

Xbox Support nor ms support can help with suspensions

Only by going to enforcement.xbox.com can you file.a case review

If it is anyrhing other Then looking for groiup it isnt allowed period

This includes jokes or solicitation
  3. JacobGoines Win User

Probably help if you posted what you actually posted

Xbox Support nor ms support can help with suspensions

Only by going to enforcement.xbox.com can you file.a case review
    The last looking for group post i posted was "Woman in Party. She describes herself as a woman" while i was playing with my friend. How does that violate community guidelines? And if you've actually seen any looking for group posts you will see almost all
    of them have Jokes and i wasn't soliciting. I didn't ask for anything from anyone.
  4. Smwutches Win User

this is non sense

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team investigates each complaint they receive and only issues a suspension/ban if they have determined that you have done something to violate the code of conduct/terms of
    service.
  5. shtulz Win User

Why is my Console banned?

I don’t have any way to contact the seller. It just doesn’t make sense to me why is a console banned. There should at least be a comprehensive explanation.
  6. CaptainRednek Win User

Don't know why I was banned

That's a non-answer.

I want to know WHAT I DID that caused the ban.

I left the so-called explanation I received in the post above. It's vague and explains nothing.

Your canned, prewritten response isn't helpful.

What did I do to deserve a ban?
Thema:

1. Non sense ban with no explanation - Similar Threads - Non sense ban

2. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  3. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  4. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  5. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  6. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  7. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  8. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  9. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  10. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8