Non existing email connected to Epic Games account

Discus and support Non existing email connected to Epic Games account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently logged back into my old Epic Games account to see what was on there and I could still get in, but I don't have access to the email I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexandria_909, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Non existing email connected to Epic Games account

So I recently logged back into my old Epic Games account to see what was on there and I could still get in, but I don't have access to the email I have with it. I tried changing my email on the account to one I did have access to, but that didn't work and just gave me an error message that said that they couldn't send messages to the email I was trying to change it from.

I then tried to log in to the email on I didn't have access to on yahoo and it said they didn't recognize the email. And I tried to log into the Microsoft account, and it said that it couldn't find an account with that username. Help?? I just want my account to be connected with an email I have access to and isn't in danger of losing my progress or something.

:)

Alexandria_909, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Alexandria_909 Win User

Hi David,

Thank you for the assistance and the time, but I just tried to send out the completed support request at their "Contact Us" site and I got the same error message as the one on the email change request. It's titled, "Your request is not submitted", and is followed with "We can't deliver messages to the email address -yahoo.com you entered. Please check your entry for typos or enter an alternative email address and try again". I think that this is just because that email doesn't exist and that they're trying to contact me through it.

I realize that could try and create that email with the same address so that I did have access to it, but I don't really want an extra email to worry about. But if it comes down to that, I will gladly.

Please help and thank you for trying!
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Alexandria_909, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're unable to access the email associated with your Epic Games account and are facing difficulties changing it, you'll need to reach out to Epic Games Support for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process of updating your email address. Here's what you can do:

1. Go to the Epic Games Support page (https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/) and navigate to the "Contact Us" section.

2. Choose the platform you're playing on (Xbox) and select the specific issue category that best matches your situation.

3. Once you've selected the relevant options, you should see contact options such as live chat or email support. Choose the method that suits you best and provide them with all the necessary details regarding your account and the issue you're facing.

4. Explain to Epic Games Support that you no longer have access to the email address associated with your account and would like to update it to a new one. They will guide you through the necessary steps and may ask you to provide additional verification information to confirm your ownership of the account.

It's important to note that the process may take some time, as they will need to verify your identity and ensure the security of your account. Be patient and provide any requested information promptly to expedite the resolution.

Remember to keep any receipts or proof of purchases related to your account as they may be helpful during the verification process.

Epic Games Support should be able to assist you further and help you regain access to your Epic Games account with a new email address.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
  4. Benjahmin_zbi Win User

How could I see the email that is connected to the account ?
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Yes, you could try to create this email that has been linked to to see if you can recover your account, after recovering your account then you could try to change the epic games email account, for this you may have to contact epic games support.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I'm glad it worked, If the reply was helpful, please don't forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.
Thema:

1. Non existing email connected to Epic Games account - Similar Threads - Non existing email

2. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  3. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  4. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  5. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  6. How do I remove myself from a non existent family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove myself from a non existent family group?: I am not currently in any family groups or an organizer of any family groups but I cannot access any settings because i only get redirected to the support page for the Microsoft family account...
  7. Whenever I try and access my Xbox profile I am redirected to a non existent website and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try and access my Xbox profile I am redirected to a non existent website and...: I have been trying to sort this out for ages in order to play Minecraft online. Whenever I try and access acount.xbox.com and sign in, I am told that the website is not existent. This is the...
  8. Perché il mio account non esiste più? [Why does my account no longer exist?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perché il mio account non esiste più? [Why does my account no longer exist?]: L ho usato fino a giovedì su xbox ed ora mi chiede la password la inserisco è mi dice che non é quella giusta ci riprovo mille volte poi scopro che questo account non esiste più, allora cerco di...
  9. Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]: Perché Il mio account non esiste più? E se cerco di crearne un altro con lo stesso nome mi dice che esiste gi ? L ho usato fino a due giorni fa con la mia xbox [Translation - Why does my account...
  10. hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply: hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply 619eef58-b558-4f31-b149-e194046b72db