No vc in store version of roblox

Discus and support No vc in store version of roblox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ever since ive switch from the web version to the version thats in the microsoft store ive lost access to voicechat, Voicechat still works when i join... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mime112, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Mime112
    Mime112 Guest

ever since ive switch from the web version to the version thats in the microsoft store ive lost access to voicechat, Voicechat still works when i join on mobile just wont work with the microsoft version

:)

Mime112, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Meiraaah Win User

omg that sucks, thanks for informing us though
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi!I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Roblox chat was disabled back when the rating was changed to E for everyone due to Microsoft policy. It is now rated for teens but this feature remains disabled.

Unfortunately there are no official statements made by Xbox nor Roblox so we as a community really don't know what is going on
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox

Hi Elia,

I’m Anirban and I’ll be happy to help you.

Try to remove your account and connect to a different network like a mobile hotspot and connect start the game by connecting again.

Kind regards
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Was Roblox removed from the Microsoft store?

6. Sodangidni Win User

Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

Hello, Justin_Idk. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

This is not an issue with the game itself, unfortunately, the game developer (Roblox) didn't include the voice chat feature on the Microsoft Store version of the game yet.

You may want to share this feedback with them.

In addition to that, I saw other gamers questioning the same across the internet. However, the answer is still the same.

These are two threads I found:
    https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblo...ork-on-roblox-microsoft-store-version/2450430

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ice-chat/7a39bece-4c2d-47c2-8e54-1234dc096eaf

Note: devforum.roblox.com is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. No vc in store version of roblox - Similar Threads - store version roblox

2. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  3. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  4. I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox: HI, when i try to play roblox on micorosft store when i try to use vc it doesnt work, the feature is enabled but when i enter a game it doesnt work. what do i do?...
  5. Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.: The microsoft store client of roblox thinks im on mobile, i do have the actual roblox client installed, but im trying to find a fix for this. My roblox game is up to date....
  6. Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...: Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why is this? a8190ded-4c67-48c8-a26b-33211b7f87a5
  7. Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.: Subject: Low FPS and inability to join private servers on Microsoft Store Roblox version Hello, I am having trouble with the Microsoft Store version of Roblox. Specifically, I am experiencing a...
  8. I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...: I don't have any restore point, i tried to recover it by apps , cmd ,PowerShell but noting works. Itried to repair it reinstall it but noting changed am i missing some files ?...
  9. How do I fix the ROBLOX microsoft store version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the ROBLOX microsoft store version?: Whenever I try opening the app, it doesn't work it just completely crashes once I open it, I tried resetting the app, tried to uninstall and repair but none worked, can someone please help me?...
  10. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version): I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux [img] 908a50db-b145-43c4-8b74-c8634b9de307