No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...

Discus and support No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On Tuesday 28th of November, I used up €249 of my Microsoft balance towards a purchase of an Xbox Series S starter bundle. The outstanding balance of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichaelO'Hara4, Dec 13, 2023.

1. No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...

On Tuesday 28th of November, I used up €249 of my Microsoft balance towards a purchase of an Xbox Series S starter bundle. The outstanding balance of €1 was a pending transaction since then. I requested a call back from Microsoft support on Thursday November 30th. They said it takes up to 72 hours for the transaction to complete. I checked my bank balance recently and the transaction is no longer on my account. It is neither completed nor pending.

I have proof of that €1 transaction. Also a Microsoft balance of €0, despite having been at €249 recently with no recorded transaction on my account.

My guess is that the order glitched and went into the void. The scenario would be a nightmare to describe over the phone, and without an order number, I cannot request a refund by email through customer support.

Has something similar happened to another user and how could I go about rectifying this?

:)

MichaelO'Hara4, Dec 13, 2023
  2. vJDv Win User

No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1 Microsoft Authorisation in progress transaction through my PayPal

Hello Mate I have not had any issues like this happen to me,

I would suggest you contact support Contact us | Xbox Support and tell them what you have put in this post they will be able to help you more mate.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1 Microsoft Authorisation in progress transaction through my PayPal

Hi MichaelO'Hara4, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Personally, this has not happened to me or even anything similar, it is possible that it is due to a problem with your account since all purchases should be reflected in the transaction history without any problem, so I suggest you contact Support directly.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is only a public forum of the Microsoft community, where we are players who help other players with basic problems. This means that we are not Microsoft employees, therefore these types of problems should be dealt with directly with Support.

I hope you understand, if you have any other questions let me know. I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. HassanB Win User

COD Ghosts Purchase problem

Yes, you can. You will need to start the transaction with a payment method (credit/debit card). You'll be prompted after doing so if you'd like to use your Microsoft Account balance on the transaction. It will empty out your Microsoft Account balance and
    charge whatever the remainder is plus tax to your payment method.
  5. HassanB Win User

Can't purchase Xbox Live gold. :(

Hello,

You cannot use your Microsoft Account balance to purchase Xbox LIVE Gold. That balance can only be used on Xbox LIVE Game store transactions.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Question about transaction

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this R1TT

It doesn't matter if you pay with Microsoft balance or a credit card (or even if you redeemed a code)
    You're going to see always the transaction in your Microsoft account
Thema:

No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...

1. No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1... - Similar Threads - transaction Microsoft account

2. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  3. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  4. Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft, I had an unauthorised transaction on my Xbox console when purchasing a game with a gift card with my Microsoft account balance, but $14.95 was charged to my debit card on my...
  5. I have unauthorized transactions on my credit card from MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1M. I BELIVE ITS...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have unauthorized transactions on my credit card from MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1M. I BELIVE ITS...: Talk to a customer representative about unauthorized transactions on my CC 68f972c2-ae14-4154-8383-8a27b2ef461c
  6. I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID: I have transaction ID and Order receipt is there any possible way to me? After migration i forgot my account password and I tried to recover the password but failed. İs there any other way?...
  7. How do I link my minecraft account back with a microsoft account using transaction or order ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my minecraft account back with a microsoft account using transaction or order ID?: I haven't played minecraft for about 1 or 2 years, about the same time since I migrated my account. Just a few days ago when I downloaded the minecraft launcher and logged into my microsoft...
  8. overwatch/Xbox/Microsoft/visa - fraudulent transactions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    overwatch/Xbox/Microsoft/visa - fraudulent transactions: Although we have 2 step verification; zero spend limit; reaccuring payments turned off; Microsoft Authenticator set up for logging into account - we keep having several purchases (overwatch coins)...
  9. I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a...: Microsoft xbox made two transections of £10.99 and £16.74 on my Bank account that I do not recognise and I do not have any subscription with Microsoft Xbox and did not made any purchases...
  10. I have an issue with unrecognized transaction charge from Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with unrecognized transaction charge from Microsoft: Hi, I have recently found out that MS is billing me an amount of $15.95 per month since 2022 and possibly earlier than that. The problem is that I have no clue what this amount is for....