"No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One )

Discus and support "No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Topic: Upload Studio app from Xbox One Why when i edit a video with Upload Studio and send it to Xbox Live i have no thubmnail on it? I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amulira, May 26, 2017.

1. Amulira
    Amulira Guest

"No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One )

Hi!

Topic: Upload Studio app from Xbox One

Why when i edit a video with Upload Studio and send it to Xbox Live i have no thubmnail on it? I have to re-do the edit twice or 3 times before i finally have a thumbnail on it!

if i send the video on Xbox live without using Upload Studio i have a thumbnail!

it's not the first time i use the app but the problem started a month ago i think!

Help me please!

:)

Amulira, May 26, 2017
  2. Amulira
    Amulira Guest

Hi!

Topic: Upload Studio app from Xbox One

Why when i edit a video with Upload Studio and send it to Xbox Live i have no thubmnail on it? No thumbnail appear on my videos on Xbox Live if i use Upload Studio! I have to re-do the edit twice or 3 times before i finally have a thumbnail on it!

if i send the video on Xbox live without using Upload Studio i have a thumbnail!

it's not the first time i use the app but the problem started a month ago i think!

Help me please!

Stéphane

Amulira, May 26, 2017
  3. Amulira
    Amulira Guest

i uninstalled Upload Studio today and i re-installed it, i will see if it resolve the problem!

Amulira, May 26, 2017
  4. Amulira Win User

i uninstalled Upload Studio today and i re-installed it, i will see if it resolve the problem!
  5. GrubKiller101 Win User

Inconsistent uploading to OneDrive with Upload Studio

I really give up with this. And it is a recurring problem. Here is the example that's prompted me to Post.

I selected 48 Video Caps* in Upload Studio (Double checked that number). Chose to UL them to OneDrive.

Only 29 Video Caps have made it. That is just 60percent.

* To compound the situation with Videos, you cannot check what files were UL (thus which were not UL) by looking at the Thumbnails on the Xbox and the Thumbnails on OneDrive because the same file has different images.

The only way to get this done with this system of MSFT is to UL one single file. Wait for it to appear in OneDrive - as in
    watch the place holder appear then the Thumbnail image. Then select another single file, UL, and watch OneDrive folder populate - one file at a time.

It's ridiculous having to UL and watch it appear one Video at a time.

This happens even when UL 12 files and seeing just 7 appear. Always well below the OneDrive Storage capabilities.

How are files going missing!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

OneDrive

The only way is to use a PC with Windows 10, then download the video off onedrive, then launch the xbox app, and upload the video to xbox live using the app, once you have done that, you can edit the video using the upload studio app.
  8. Loraine Mon Win User

xbox

Hi Tristan,

There are several reasons why you are unable to edit your Game DVR videos on Xbox One Upload Studio. It is possible that the video that you are trying to edit is saved online only. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you download the video from your Game DVR before editing it on the Upload Studio?
    • Were you able to edit the videos that you recorded using the Game DVR on the Xbox One console?
    • Are you only trying to edit game clips?

In the meantime, you may try to record a game clip using the Game DVR on Xbox One and edit it on the Upload Studio to help isolate the issue further. You may refer to this

link
    as your guide.
Thema:

1. "No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One ) - Similar Threads - thumbnail appear videos

2. cyberpunk 2077 says trial on thumbnail when installed with disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cyberpunk 2077 says trial on thumbnail when installed with disc: I installed the trail a while back and played a bit, then uninstalled it, I bought the game physically and when i installed it the thumbnail of the game still says trial in the corner, is this a...
  3. YouTube on Xbox not showing thumbnail previews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube on Xbox not showing thumbnail previews: The YouTube app on my Xbox has stopped showing thumbnail previews in the last couple of days. No settings were changed (so far as I can see, haven't physically changed any, double checked app...
  4. Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color.: I have deleted and reinstalled the game three times and contacted support three times. I have also deleted all windows updates from around the time the problem first occurred. I have been playing...
  5. The new thumbnail is a nice little addition (Todays Alpha Skip Ahead Update)

in XboX Insiders
    The new thumbnail is a nice little addition (Todays Alpha Skip Ahead Update): [IMG] submitted by /u/McLustig [link] [comments]
  6. xbox app on windows 10 crashes when i move the mouse over a video thumbnail

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app on windows 10 crashes when i move the mouse over a video thumbnail: Hi all. This is a new build. Win 64 pro. The games work once installed. YouTube and video playback work. When I am in the xbox app and I run the mouse over a thumbnail that initiates a trailer or...
  7. Witcher 2 save thumbnail glitch on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 save thumbnail glitch on XB1X: i have the original dvd version of the Witcher 2 EE. i installed it on my recently purchased xbox one x. I noticed a small glitch which although doesn't affect the game it still concerns me....
  8. Horizon 3: Thumbnail not displaying over game in *my game and apps*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 3: Thumbnail not displaying over game in *my game and apps*: Anybody else experiencing this issue on their pre-loaded FH3 standard ed? I go to My Games and Apps - all I see is a grey box with "pre-ordered" and Forza Horizon 3 labelled at the bottom. If I...
  9. Xbox One Games Thumbnail Unbelievable? ):

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Games Thumbnail Unbelievable? ):: So After I got the latest update on my Xbox One console My games have been having this ms-resource:AppName instead of the ACTUAL game name & it's confusing for me to know which game it is without...
  10. "No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One )

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One ): Hi! Topic: Upload Studio app from Xbox One Why when i edit a video with Upload Studio and send it to Xbox Live i have no thubmnail on it? No thumbnail appear on my videos on Xbox Live if i use...