No text received

Discus and support No text received in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Signing into Xbox I was asked for my password, it was accepted. Then asked to verify my account, no text code was received. No option to have code sent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Sommerfeldt, Oct 13, 2023.

1. No text received

Signing into Xbox I was asked for my password, it was accepted. Then asked to verify my account, no text code was received. No option to have code sent to email. This is ridiculous. Now my security is under review so I might lose my account because Microsoft can't send a text, yes it's the right number. If account gets lost how do I get a full refund for all lost including an Xbox with a **** sign in process?

:)

John Sommerfeldt, Oct 13, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

No text received

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

No text received

Hello John Sommerfeldt,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing into your Xbox account.

I understand how frustrating this can be, especially when you want to enjoy your games and services.

There are a few possible reasons why you did not receive the text code to verify your account. It could be a network issue, a delay in the delivery, or a problem with your phone number settings.

To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

- Check your phone signal and make sure you have enough coverage to receive text messages.

- Wait for a few minutes and see if the text code arrives. Sometimes it may take longer than usual to send the code.

- Make sure your phone number is correct and up to date in your Microsoft account settings. You can check and update your phone number here: https://account.microsoft.com/security

- If you have another phone number that you can use, try adding it to your Microsoft account and request the text code again.

- If none of these steps work, you can also try to verify your account using an alternate email address or an app password. You can find more information on how to do that here: Reset or recover your lost Microsoft account password | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you resolve the issue and sign into your Xbox account successfully. If you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply on this post.

Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  4. MA71LDA Win User

When Do Shopto.net Usually Dispatch?

I've just received a text with the message ''we are pleased to inform you that order ********* has been packed with 1st class''. It hasn't been despatched or has it? I don't normally receive any texts you see.
  5. BoH Odiemonster Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

The code You don't received on Email or Text MSG?
    I receive nothing.
  6. SylvorOnix Win User

Xbox

Since you are not able to text what are you using to text with. Keyboard, controller a chat/text pad?

When you try what messages are you receiving or what happens onscreen when you try?
Thema:

No text received

1. No text received - Similar Threads - text received

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  6. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  7. How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?: My texts messages don’t go through to my friends. I’ve unplugged the router, restarted my Xbox 2 times and nothing works but I made another acc to see if it work and yes it does but my main...
  8. Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?: Last night i was setting up my new series x. when trying to play MW3, it would not connect, saying i needed game pass (which i have, i was playing gamepass games prior to this point). while trying...
  9. So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...: So when trying to use my Xbox rewards account to redeem for a gift card it tells me I have to add a phone number to my Microsoft account . I follow the on screen instruction and enter the code it...
  10. I do not receive a text message from microsoft to restore the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I do not receive a text message from microsoft to restore the account: My brother has created his account on 2020, mainly to play minecraft. Since then there was no issues, but then he forgot the password and restored his microsoft account using his phone number. I...