no system video player

Discus and support no system video player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys Why does xbox one have no system video player like the xbox 360 can not stream music or films.Come on microsoft whats that all about or is that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JGibbo, Jan 14, 2014.

1. JGibbo
    JGibbo Guest

no system video player

Hi Guys Why does xbox one have no system video player like the xbox 360 can not stream music or films.Come on microsoft whats that all about or is that going to be resolved on future updates.Please excuse me if this topic has been talked about as i can not
    find it ,,and if it has could some one kindly point me in the right direction

Kind Regards John

:)

JGibbo, Jan 14, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    System Video Player

It is there or should be in the store but you can't browse a NAS from the X1 like you could with the 360.
    You can push the media from the NAS to the X1 using your PC or a App like Medishare.

Hopefully a update will come so you can browse media from the X1 on a NAS or PC.

King Tones, Jan 14, 2014
  3. akane_1984
    akane_1984 Guest
    System Video Player

I have only just got my Xbox One this week and before I part with my 360 which I use in the living room to stream content from my NAS I can't seem to do the same with the XB1.

Google suggests the System Video Player has not been included with XB1 this could be a major negative for me as my wife and I used the 360 every week to watch content. Does anyone know if the System Video Player will be brought back in updates?

akane_1984, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

no system video player

Hey there JGibbo!

Since this forum is a support forum, it isn't reviewed by our feedback team. I suggest making this post over in our
    Feedback Forums so they can take a look into it and pass it on to the right folks. =)

Mister Cerb, Jan 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

no system video player