No surround at all

Discus and support No surround at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a strdh740 Sony Receiver that worked fine with my 360 and won't do anything but 2.1 with the Xbox One. I've tried DTS, optical, and every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARob74, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ARob74
    ARob74 Guest

No surround at all

I have a strdh740 Sony Receiver that worked fine with my 360 and won't do anything but 2.1 with the Xbox One. I've tried DTS, optical, and every option on the console, incuding their beta surround option, to no avail. I've spent 5 hours with customer
    support, hooked up two separate xbox one units with no help. And they apparently have no clue what's going on with their own product. I asked one about the Dolby issue and he didn't have a clue about it. Not " i don't know when the patch is coming" but
    " I didn't know there was a dolby issue." COMPLETE FAIL. I am losing what little faith I have left in Microsoft.

:)

ARob74, Jan 2, 2014
  2. HomerVhato
    HomerVhato Guest
    Vudu: no surround at all with 7.1 output

When choosing 7.1 Uncompressed I only hear 3.1 (Left, Center, Right+Sub) with no surround at all. Change settings to 5.1 uncompressed or DTS and surround in Vudu works properly. Games and Netflix play surround properly when 7.1 is chosen.

HomerVhato, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Tax Return. Which head set should I get. EF XP400/500??

No headset at all! Go get you an ultimate surround sound system and blow your neighbors away!

Dirty Ch0nies, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No surround at all