No sound to Astro A50's via Mixamp... only through new chat adapter
Discus and support No sound to Astro A50's via Mixamp... only through new chat adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Omg, i nust put my xbox one online for sale... Ive had enough, this console is just awful. Ive been a microsoft guy since halo combat evolved but this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taquito Stealer, Mar 14, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
No sound to Astro A50's via Mixamp... only through new chat adapter
Loading...
-
No sound to Astro A50's via Mixamp... only through new chat adapter - Similar Threads - sound Astro A50's
-
Why is the start up sound so god damn LOUD!!!????
in XboX InsidersWhy is the start up sound so god damn LOUD!!!????: If any moderators or devs see this post, could you please lower the volume of the start up sound?! As it is too loud in my opinion submitted by /u/SINCLAIRCOOL [link] [comments] -
xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end
in XboX Insidersxbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments] -
There's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...
in XboX InsidersThere's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...: Tekken 6 and resident evil have no bgm audio only sound effects when i restarts the console it works also no save room theme in residen evil code veronica x 360 versions i tried audio settings i... -
Xbox audio sounding choppy in menu and video apps
in XboX InsidersXbox audio sounding choppy in menu and video apps: Ive had my xbox series s for a quite a bit now, Ive been enjoying it alot but ive noticed that when im in the main menu or watching youtube, Netflix all the video apps it sounds very choppy, But... -
My A10 astro is not receiving sound..
in XBoX on ConsolesMy A10 astro is not receiving sound..: I’ve been using it for about half a year it suddenly just stopped sending sound. I can still talk through my mic, but I can’t hear anything. I’ve tried a lot of things to fix it. It just happened... -
XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset
in XBoX on ConsolesXBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset: Hi, This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio settings to no avail. Can anyone help?... -
Astro A40 Headset Game Sound stopped working
in XBoX on ConsolesAstro A40 Headset Game Sound stopped working: So I am in the current preview program and i got an update a while ago that made the sound in my astros stop working. I thought my headset was broken but it works fine in the 360. I tried opt out... -
Getting no sound from my Astro A50's on Xbox One
in XBoX on ConsolesGetting no sound from my Astro A50's on Xbox One: Starting yesterday, I have not been able to get sound to my A50's when I use my Xbox One. At one point, they started to work after my console was on for a while but I haven't had any luck when... -
Only Getting Stereo Sound Astro A50.
in XBoX on ConsolesOnly Getting Stereo Sound Astro A50.: Ugh where to begin. About 3 days ago my Astro A50 mixamp stopped working. I looked and noticed the Dolby Digital Button would not turn on when I pressed it on the mixamp. I updated the firmware,...